1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
If you joined or started a cult, what kind of cult would it be? Would you be a leader or a follower?

In the wise words of Creed form The Office. "You have more fun as a follower, but you make more money as a leader."

I would be the leader of a sex cult. Keep it pretty small so as to stay out of the national spotlight. Virtue will be measured by cleanliness. Hotness of six-out-of-ten or higher.

I'd only join a cult that could grant me super powers. Brainwashing others, transformations, telekinesis - let me break the laws of physics on a whim and I'll do whatever you say.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold
I already belong to one - Dog People. We worship man's best friend and anathematise our rival cult - Cat People.

• Love
Reactions: fish-writer
I already belong to one - Dog People. We worship man's best friend and anathematise our rival cult - Cat People.
Where do I sign up to join? 8)

My cult pays homage to the deity of gastronomics and peddles our word through our food truck chariots.

Reactions: Bone2pick
I am already a weird cult leader. Ò◇Ó My peoples are wide and varied, but they all believe in the freedom of imagination.

And butts. We all like butts.

i lowkey almost started a cult at my camp last summer ; we praise the eldritch lake god and we offer him the ashes from the fires we eat from.
considering becoming a full time leader of said cult and move into the forest next to lake

Cult of the lonelyboy. I'm both leader and follower, because obviously I'm the only one. :3

I think my cult would be a very laid back hippie one. Nature loving, living in harmony with the universe type stuff. One of the weird, but ultimately harmless ones.

We'd probably have a thing about birds because I really like birds.