What's your cafe order?

Coffee with a little cream and a little sugar, and a cinnamon roll o3o
th

Chuck approves

and the worst they gave you?
They gave me some tea with espresso mixed with lemonade and threw in a shot of caramel, coconut and peach....

The bitch had to be so fucking drunk when she made that cause sheaid it would be the best fucking thing I ever had.

It tasted what a person with no taste buds would imagine how a margarita would taste. Like she just said THIS IS HOW A MARGARITA TASTES. And thens she made that shit.

They gave me some tea with espresso mixed with lemonade and threw in a shot of caramel.

The bitch had to be so fucking drunk when she made that cause sheaid it would be the best fucking thing I ever had.

It tasted what a person with no taste buds would imagine how a margarita would taste. Like she just said THIS IS HOW A MARGARITA TASTES. And thens she made that shit.
sour about that

Any kind of iced caramel drink. Yes, I get one even if it's forty below zero outside. Much easier order than some of those others. Also yes, if you're a cute male barista, smiling and flirting with me will earn you a larger tip.

Someone should order water at one of the places

See what happens
Most places you get a water and are only told you need to buy something if you loiter forever and ever. It's a bit rude though; especially in small businesses.

>_> I love coffee, but my body does not agree with it for some reason. I can handle the caffeine in soda, but not in coffee. Sooo, if I typically order something from Starbucks, it's typically something that doesn't have caffeine in it. Like a vanilla bean frapp or hot chocolate. And if tea is strong enough it makes me sick as well. Sigh.

It's depressing since one of my favorite smells in the world is a mixture of coffee and books. =[

*takes Zen out back behind the shed*

O______O

... I need an adult.

Most places you get a water and are only told you need to buy something if you loiter forever and ever. It's a bit rude though; especially in small businesses.
I know

I am being facetious

:D

>_> I love coffee, but my body does not agree with it for some reason. I can handle the caffeine in soda, but not in coffee. Sooo, if I typically order something from Starbucks, it's typically something that doesn't have caffeine in it. Like a vanilla bean frapp or hot chocolate. And if tea is strong enough it makes me sick as well. Sigh.

It's depressing since one of my favorite smells in the world is a mixture of coffee and books. =[
That's not weird at all. Black tea and coffee are very strong diuretics. It has the same effect on me and so does milk, even though I love it so. :(

Cafes: helping rich people shit.