What's your cafe order?

Your coffee shops have so much variety. I hate you all. T____________T

Depends what cafe. Most of the time I will get tea, preferring white teas, then black teas, then all others.

At Starbucks I order the iced Oprah Chai latte. It's amazing.

Depends what cafe. Most of the time I will get tea, preferring white teas, then black teas, then all others.

At Starbucks I order the iced Oprah Chai latte. It's amazing.
O____O What is an Oprah Chai? It sounds amazing!

O____O What is an Oprah Chai? It sounds amazing!
Ever since Starbucks acquired Teavana, they have been starting to use Teavana teas in their menu. Oprah Chai is a blend of chai that is supposedly modeled after the way Oprah prepares her own chai in the morning lol.

It's cinammony with a bit of ginger and cardamom, slightly sweetened. If you like the regular Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, I'd recommend giving the Oprah Chai a try. It's more noticeably spiced than the regular chai, and a little less sweet (which is what I prefer).

As a European in the time of recession, and as a recent immigrant to America, I can't afford to go to cafes.

You entitled shits.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Hold on. I'm sorry to derail this topic even further than it's already gone, but something needs to be said right now.

@Aristotle, the art you linked is actually by a well-known artist from Chile named Wladimir Inostroza, who goes by Fredo. He has a deviantArt and has his own webpage where he hosts his gallery and takes commissions.

That specific drawing has been featured in a number of articles and galleries dedicated to 3 dimensional art, just some of which are here and here.

Please do not try to pass off others' work as your own; that is plagiarism. I understand this was done with good intentions, but I'm sure you can understand why this has upset me and might upset others, especially in a community like Iwaku which encourages creativity.

• Thank You
Reactions: Holmishire
As a European in the time of recession, and as a recent immigrant to America, I can't afford to go to cafes.

You entitled shits.
For once I want the ability to have customizable ratings, so I can give you that "you get a cookie" rating. Only instead of a cookie I'll give you a coffee instead.

Reactions: Minibit
Peppermint mocha's ftw! I love anything with peppermint (peppermint tea, peppermint milk tea, peppermint choco milk tea, peppermint choco latte etc etc). Caramel machiatto's are nice too.

@Aristotle @fatalrendezvous @Hope
getting a bit derail-y here guys. Please continue the avatar/art talk in a convo or new thread (if you make a new thread let me know and I'll move the posts). Also fatal beat me to the plagiarism bit. Stealing art is bad! :(

Last edited:
Omg so we make this drink called a Mayan hot chocolate at work and its chocolate, just a splash of milk, spices, and honey all melted together. I had one with lunch and now I've got the shakes for another

Coffee with a little cream and a little sugar, and a cinnamon roll o3o