What's your cafe order?

Black tea, chai latte, or caramel mocha frappuccino for me.

I don't like hot coffee too much, but I don't mind it iced. I usually get a Ice Capp with a mint shot from Tims during the warmer months and a hot chocolate with a vanilla shot during the colder ones. Peppermint/candy cane hot chocolate during the holidays is the best though

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I don't like hot coffee too much, but I don't mind it iced. I usually get a Ice Capp with a mint shot from Tims during the warmer months and a hot chocolate with a vanilla shot. Peppermint/candy cane hot chocolate during the holidays is the best though
OMFG, hellz yeah! How could I forget!? Even the colds months I love that damn Ice Capp in the 4am omw to work. ^_^ You rock!

• Thank You
Reactions: Cosmic Fey
OMFG, hellz yeah! How could I forget!? Even the colds months I love that damn Ice Capp in the 4am omw to work
I live right across the street from one, so I go fairly often. Especially when my insomnia gets the best of me and I'm awake at ridiculous times

Reactions: Poetic Justice
I live right across the street from one, so I go fairly often. Especially when my insomnia gets the best of me and I'm awake at ridiculous times
I used to be a manager at one about a year a ago mmmmm...hm! I know all about being awake at ridculous times! Even now, 2am I'll be wide awake ready to start my day and get my Capp on! @_@

What does coffee taste like
Ass. Generally. I mean there's some well prepared coffee out there, but most of it just tastes like flavourless hot chocolate. Bitter, flavourless, hot chocolate. Generally, the more sugar you add, the sweeter it gets. Milk can help reduce the sheer overwhelming brutality of it too. However, being a masculine manly man, I drink my coffee black--without sugar or milk.

Reactions: Alphakoka
What's hot chocolate
Is it just melted chocolate?
It is like Chocolate Milk, but hot and creamier. In the US they like to serve it with whipped cream or marshmellows. One of my friends calls it "drinking chocolate" if that helps make it clearer.

and baristas love you for an easy drink

...what's the male term for a barista?

baristo?

0____0
Pree sure it's still barista, just like a male nurse is still 'nurse'. You can say 'male barista' if you really need the qualifier.

What's hot chocolate
Is it just melted chocolate?
In my cafe it's made by heating about one third cup chocolate chips to a cup and a half of milk together. Most places make it with a powder mix though...

Omjeezus I could go for a Tim's French vanilla latte right now

Anything white chocolate.

And if @serge is making it then anything super difficult and annoying. <3

...As a Barista.. I hate you all, except the ones who ordered a regular coffee.