3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
What's your favourite thing to order at a coffee shop? Whether it's tims, Starbucks, or a smaller chain/franchise, there's usually mainstays like black coffee, dark roast, latte, hot chocolate, shot in the dark, mocha, etc. what's your fave and how do you like it?

Medium mocha with peppermint flavour and whipped topping for me!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
The maximum level of caffeine possible is my simple standard, so preferably some form of coffee, generally with no milk, sugar or anything else added to delude the bitter taste of pure energy.

Reactions: Minibit
EX-barista checking in!

Medium latte, no foam, extra shot, soy, hazelnut. Iced or not, depends on the weather and my mood.

I point aggressively at @Fluffy when they ask and she orders for me. I think it's hot chocolate.

Reactions: Minibit and Fluffy
I've been to Starbucks a few times and each time I'd get a small sized mocha ^ ^

I'm still getting used to coffee (surprising I made it this far in my degree without it), usually I just get a small coffee with a bit of milk.

But whenever I visit Tim Horton's, I love to get the french vanilla cappuccino.

Dolce de Leche Frappuccino from Starbucks. Though that depends on how well trained the baristas are, cause it's not a menu item.

Café Mochas from Tims has been keeping me alive through school.

Double double with half the rubble, chocolate bubbles and thirteen-twos of stubble.

No but really, I just get hot chocolate with whipped cream on top.

• Love
I rarely go to cafes, but if I am there I usually have cafe mocha.

I order all walks of coffee and drink, from white hot chocolate with a shot of raspberry to a dark roast ice black, and sometimes just a few shots of espresso... as long as it's not from Dunkin's. Not sure why, but the espresso doesn't taste right on its own - be it the shelf life of the bean or how often the machine is cleaned at the few locations I frequent. (That's what I get from six years of working there, lol.) I also love a dirty chai when the funds are in my favor.

They stopped selling it in stores near me. It's the only reason I go to cafes at all.
BAWLS_Guarana.jpg

I tend to try the other menus but most of the time I just buy the Green Tea Latte or the Cinnamon Chocolate.

Standard latte, usually. Or if I feel like a treat, a chai latte. Oh my god, so many calories but so much warm sugary sweet awesome deliciousnessnessss uuggghhhh

Okay so that god weird fast.

There was a coffee shop in Maryland that my husband and I used to go to all the time, and I would always get a caramel mochiatto with an extra shot of espresso. I don't go to coffee shops anymore though, not since I bought my Keurig.