1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
What do you think - and you cannot ask others - is your best personality trait? You can only choose one! If you choose more than one you are immediately disqualified from this imaginary game. (... Then again aren't all games imaginary by concept?) Anyways! One trait, GO!

I have limitless faith that things will work out, even when faced with adversity!

If I had to guess, I'd say it's my mellow demeanor.

I'd say my best personality trait is my compassionate nature. No matter what a person has done in the past, I still have the ability to treat that individual with kindness and respect.

"Nothings gonna break my stride, nobody's gonna slow me down, oh no, I've got to keep on movin."

But seriously I think it's my desire for the best for all. Not what you want, nor what you deserve, but what is best for each and every one of you.

I'm patient. That is seriously important because I have a newborn, a boyfriend with a short temper, obnoxious sisters, a clingy mother, an annoying/controlling grandma...*rambles on about how irritating her loved ones are*

But yeah, patience is my top virtue and best personality trait I'd say. xD Without all the practice I've done for it, I'd probably have a lot more issues.

*stares at fluffy and her annoyingly controlling Grandma* Sounds VERY familiar...

Isabellas think their best trait is being punctual.. Isabellas do the same thing at the same time every day and will likely die before being late for any sort of appointment! The thought of being late bothers Isabellas so much that they worry a lot about it! It is like being a few minutes late will strip them of their honor!

Probably My optimism/"open minded-ness". I like thinking outside of the box that's outside the box. If you know what i mean.
Cause when you think about it, anything's possible.

my positive/whatever/don't care attitude when facing all tribulations you can imagine

I'm "too nice." Some people call it naivete. Some people call it being gullible.

I think it's just humanitarian. I won't help a murderer, but I'll give my change to an old beggar (even if I've seen him in the same spot six times a week).
I guess it has something to do with believing people are mostly good.

Well, at least this is easier than listing my least favorite.
It would probably have to be my sporadic determination. I tend to give up easily if things don't instantly work out, but if I truly care about it I will not stop until it's done.

hmm...I'd hav to say it's my crazy corrupted beyond repair bubbliness