What's up?

B

Black_Hatter

Original poster
Hello, all. I'm not really used to this kind of forum, so I'll just use the little questionnaire that was provided.

1. Well, Black_Hatter can be a bit of a mouthful, so you can call me Hatter or Hat, as you prefer.

2. I am a boy, and I don't plan on swapping for roleplay, as I would do a horrible job of it.

3. I'm a complete noob, so I haven't tried out the different genres of roleplay games, but I imagine that epic-quest style fantasy and superhero tales will be my favorites.

4. I haven't played any characters, ever. So if you need a character to fill a gap, I'm open to try.

5. I prefer Wolf Packs to Marines (though I think Marines are super cool), Space Kittens, and *shudder* Sparkly Vampires.

6. Do the impossible, see the invisible/ Row Row Fight da Powa!/ Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable/ Row Row Fight da Powa!

In the words of a famous pig,

That's All Folks!

Porky <3

Also, if you need any tips about Roleplaying the RPA (Roleplay Academy) is a great place to look as well as seek out a mentor or you can just go straight to the JumpIn forums for some quick roleplay. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help, don't be afraid to ask!