What's up?

MrStoryTeller

A simple smile could make someone's day.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, fandom, medieval, scifi
Hello. New to this site. Been working on another RP site but it got a bit slow so trying out this site now. I enjoy Fandoms. Superheroes, marvel/DC, anime, that kind of thing. Open to new ideas though.

Welcome to Iwaku! Lots of marvel around for you to explore...have a look around the Partner Connections forum and see what's out there. Get settled in and let us know if you have any questions. We are always glad to help. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

Hiya there, Welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Sorry about your other site getting slow, I know it happens but it can be kinda sad. Glad to see that you've found your way here though. I hope you find some fun rp and nice partners!

Hey RoleplayE, welcome to Iwaku. Our site has a pretty active user base and fandom stuff is pretty popular, so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding stuff to do. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with anything!

Welcome to Iwaku, new kid. I know we've got plenty of Marvel/DC fans hiding around here, me included, and anime just so happens to be one of the most popular genres around here. You'll have no trouble at all.

Have a cookie :cookie: and enjoy your stay.

the sky
*run away laughing hysterically*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Astaroth