1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What's up

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by A Goddamn Jigglypuff, Oct 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yo A Goddamn Jigglypuff over here.

Completely new to this website and it's formatting but I've had plenty of roleplay experience.

You can call me a number of things really. Jiggly, Powder, Kingreta, Az, Wicked, Wisp. You can even make your own nickname for me

I'm a boy.

I'm 15 years old.

I prefer one on one roleplays just because it's easier for me to keep track of the situation.

Sunshine and beaches sounds nice but shade and air conditioning sounds comfy so i guess I'm the middle.

I don't have a specific song but I've got certain artists stuck in my head. Insane Clown Posse, ABK, and Young Wicked. Though they've been there for a while.

Aint much else to say to be quiet honest. So hello! Let's rp! I'm down with the clown :o)

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to Iwaku, newbie. Take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.