Whats up with the Edgebabby/noble thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waking Nights

Under a Neon Sun
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Almost...everything. Though I really enjoy dark or horror stories, even in romance I like dark romance and twisted romances.
I've noticed a lot of people have a strange title as of late. They are Edgebabby or Edgenoble. Is there some sorta like trend on iwaku I've some how failed to notice? I'm just curious and I want mah answers! (Its just kinda eating away at me XD)

I think the 'Edgebabby' title is given by default to new members.

Reactions: 1 person
They're the new default user titles. I'm not sure when they were put in place to replace the old ones, but it looks like Diana had some fun with it.

No idea what the specific requirements are for one default user title or another, but I checked and found that mine is Butterscorns. Not sure if that's from being a donating member or part of security staff, but it's a thing. :P

Reactions: Icy
They're the new default user titles. I'm not sure when they were put in place to replace the old ones, but it looks like Diana had some fun with it.

No idea what the specific requirements are for one default user title or another, but I checked and found that mine is Butterscorns. Not sure if that's from being a donating member or part of security staff, but it's a thing. :P
It's for security.
Maintenance is... Butterhorn? Interns are Butterborn. And Content is Butterthorn.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Diana saw something funny on Facebook and it gave her an idea to change the member titles. That actually is the true story of it.

Reactions: Peter Feels
Mine is apparently "Edgebaron."

Neat.

The butter never truly went away.

XD I'm an edgeknight! *is of a nice high rank* ;3

I blame Diana for this.

Apparently, i am an Edgenobleman. I feel like i should start spearing random Iwakurs in an expensive suit and a top hat.

"BY GAWD! HE JUST BROKE THAT MEMBER IN HALF! AND HE LOOKED POSH WHILST DOING IT!"

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Waking Nights
my title has remained the same since Iwaku 1.0 on Proboards under admin Peridox.

Edgethat

#hahaha

I've noticed a lot of people have a strange title as of late. They are Edgebabby or Edgenoble. Is there some sorta like trend on iwaku I've some how failed to notice? I'm just curious and I want mah answers! (Its just kinda eating away at me XD)

I have wondered this myself lately. But it appears the question is answered. Since no one else has said it, I suppose I will be the first:

Dammit Diana!

I think it's cute. xD Especially 'Edgebabby'.

tumblr_oabs955A5X1vx10t1o1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
I'M SO FUNNY 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.