What's this? An angry Bear?

A

AngryBear

Original poster
Ummmmm nope. I'm not angry, actually. My name is Barry I am nineteen years old and a guy. My username is actually a play off Barry and the fact that I'm extremely laidback. Honestly, you really have to try to get me ticked off. Anyway most people call me Bear or B. But you can call me anything you like as long as I know you're referring to me.

I wandered over from GaiaOnline, and I don't really plan on going back to Gaia honestly. I've been forum roleplaying for about six years now so I consider myself pretty well-versed. My favorite roleplays are fantasy, whether its modern or medieval or futuristic. I'm just a sucker for all things fantasy, to be honest.

I do believe that's it for now.

Welcome to the site, Barry. I hope you enjoy your time here on Iwaku. If you have any questions about the site don't hesitate to ask.

Several other people on here got their RP start on Gaia online too.

Ahoy Bear :3 Not really much to add to anything Oct said, so have fun and have a cookie. o3o

*wanders past with the cookies*

Welcome to the Iwaku, Bear!
Six years, eh? I say, go ahead and get your butt started in some RPs! >:D
If you have any questions, feel free to take a detour down to the people in the purple, blue, and red names! These are the staffies, global mods, and moderators. :D (All in that order)
But you can also ask any other person who has been here for a while, we pretty much can serve as answer givers as well. I think.

Anyway, welcome again, and do enjoy your time here on the forum. <3

*tips hat*
And a good day~ <3

Honestly, you really have to try to get me ticked off.
Okay, but I don't have much time. It's been a long day.

My name is Barry I am nineteen years old and a guy.
So you're not actually a bear with an internet connection? In that case I find your username deliberately misleading.

But you can call me anything you like as long as I know you're referring to me.
Cockgobbler McRapeyface it is.

I don't really plan on going back to Gaia honestly.
Thank you for admitting that. We don't like being lied to about stuff like this.

My favorite roleplays are fantasy, whether its modern or medieval or futuristic.
So that's EVERY type of roleplay?

I do believe that's it for now.
Your faith gives me faith.

Honestly, you really have to try to get me ticked off.
^ Remember this, and welcome! :D

Thanks for all the welcomes.

@Loveless: That's the plan

@Asmodeus: I laughed
Your plots to make me angry have failed, mortal.

Hi there, non-angry bear! :D You've survived Asmodeus! Here is a cookie. :cookie: Use it well.

*puts a gold sticker on AngryBear*

Allo Mister Not-Angry-Bear! I'm Basil, one of the staff members, and resident chivalrous artist.
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hey. I'm Bored...As Usual. Aren't I clever. :3 Welcome to the site. Hope to see you around. :D

ohai. I'm the Butterfly, nice to meet you. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you want, no matter how annoying it might seem. And bother Diana with any... ANY ol' complaint or comment you may have. :D

Welcome to Iwaku.