What's the Worst?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by heliacalRebirth, Mar 15, 2015.

?

Which of these do you consider the worst?

1. Sneezing

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Hiccups

17 vote(s)
    43.6%
  3. Belching

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  4. Farting

10 vote(s)
    25.6%
  5. Snoring

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Coughing

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  7. Stomach Grumbling

3 vote(s)
    7.7%
  8. Eyes Watering

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  9. Other

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodily functions can be really annoying. Which ones do you think are the worst out of this list and why?

2. Sneezing and hiccuping are the worst for me. I can't do a damn thing without sneezing all the time or hiccuping when I'm trying to talk to someone.

3. Belching because it can be suppressed by covering your mouth, and the sound's just rude. Hiccuping, sneezing, and farting are more involuntary, so, while I don't like them, I'm more willing to excuse them.

4. spontaneous lactation is a thing

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  5. Hiccups blow because they don't like to go away and Sneezes are teases.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm just glad vomiting isn't an option. That's the absolute worst. I don't get how some people think it's funny.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Coughing since I have asthma and it doesn't always turn out so well (especially during an attack, lol). Body, why do you do this to me ; _ ; I especially hate the tight feeling in my chest and throat and the repeated coughing. Distracting! Though I love the taste of nebulizers... Ahaha... It was a little addictive.

Hiccuping because it's really annoying and hard to get rid of for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was once stuck coughing for over four months straight. I still don't know what caused it. But yeah, that was pretty awful.

9. Farting.

For one thing, I hate toilet-humor, which this seems to revolve around.

Also, smells.

And dog-farts are a thing too.

I also have a negative personal experience, I will never forget the "Yoga Incident".

• Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  10. A tie between coughing and sneezing

Coughing hurts after a while, and a dry cough is definitely one of the worst things.

But sneezing when I'm stressed is like someone shaking my already sore shoulder; it huuurrts T_T

11. Too much hiccuping hurts ; ;

12. Farting is the one I most dread coming from me, because when it happens I have no idea if I stink. I hate the idea that my very presence might be a disservice to others, and that I both don't know whether to and how to prevent it.

The only one on the list that could really annoy me when coming from someone else is snoring, and seeing as I rarely sleep near others, it isn't something I mind all too much.

13. Eyes watering! Ugh, I hatey when my eyes water, the start stinging and water even more. Rubbing it only makes things worse, but you can't do anything but rub. >_<

14. I picked Sneezing and Hiccuping. The worst if when it all happens at the same time.

15. Hiccuping is the worst of the presented list, but of all unwanted bodily functions I would have to say vomiting is easily the worst.

16. Hiccups and coughing. HATE. I'd provide reasons, but it would sound redundant by now.

17. Ugh, watery eyes. I have severe allergies that make my eyes tear up like crazy. Even when I don't rub them, they eventually start itching so bad that it hurts.

The snoring, too. You'd think I'd be immune to its obnoxiousness because of having to hear my step-dad's horrible snoring from down the hall for years. But nope, still bothers me. All the people I've dated have had some kind of snoring problem, too. >:[ I will say though that when my SO snores very quietly, it resembles a purr. Those rare times, I find the sound comforting.

Oh, and the stomach grumbling. Makes me want to punch my stomach and tell it to shut up.

18. Coughing and sneezing are the worst present and you know why? It's because people have a tendency to shoot bodily fluids into your food on occasion and you gotta be like "Gee, thanks!! I was full anyway!!" before throwing your food away. The worst part is when you can't confirm whether they sneezed/coughed in it or not but you have to throw it away anyway because you have OCD issues. Having hiccups isn't that bad to me unless I'm in a conversation and when my hiccups keep interrupting my speech flow like that Kanye and Taylor Swift "Imma let you finish" scenario. Belching and farting aren't much of a problem as long as someone decides to let you know about it in advance. Otherwise, they're a serious prick who needs help in finding a real prank to pull on people. I don't snore and I don't mind when other people do it, except when they can't seem to accept that they do snore. I have to resort to recording people sleeping on long road trips to show that they are the snoring type when they wake up; so they can be like "Oh, I guess you was right...but I wasn't snorin on that day you were talking about though." XD As for stomach grumbling, I just hate when I get invited to exotic places when they be having weird food that I'm not willing to try out and someone always approaches me and ask, "Do you want something to eat?", and I be like, "No thanks, I'm not hungry.", and my stomach starts growling and I be like, "Now that you mention it, I think I'll take some of that salad and nothing else...unless it's fish.". Watery eyes are seriously annoying and it causes my eyes to start burning in low light areas in a similar feeling to having salt put in them. However, they don't become watery very frequently, which is why it isn't at the top of ze list.

19. Because it deceives and betrays in such a shitty way.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the shart.

1321340184796_4491235.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.