1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy. Always some kind of non-human involved. (Such a vampires, succubi, incubi, etc.)
G'day Iwaku!

Summer is starting, and most people sit there and go 'horray, yay! Summer!' Me? I groan and retreat into my hole. It gets around 130 degrees F where I live.

You try living in 130 degrees. It's miserable.

BUT when I lived across the country, summer was my favorite, and winter sucked more than...you get the picture.

So it got me wondering, we all have our favorite season. But which is the season you absolutely cannot even?

Last edited by a moderator:
I detest summer here 😂

Its hot, humid, sticky, there’s tourists and traffic, there’s hurricanes… its awful.

Reactions: XIII
Winter. Cold, Ice, Snow....ugh.

summer for sure.

it's hot, humid, sticky, and it just about chokes you out. please save me.

I'm Canadian and therefore the season of pain and suffering is upon me.

Summer is the worst season and I vote we do away with it entirely.

There aren't too many differences in the seasons where I live, but summer does make those too warm, too humid, too sticky days more likely which I hate >_<

FUCK THE SUMMER. FUCK IT ALL TO HELL.

• Haha
TAX SEASON!!!

I'm definitely not a fan of summer, though.

• Haha
Definitely winter. Blizzards galore. As a child, one of my core memories was being let out for recess and watching everyone fall over and pile up against the side of the building, slipping on the ice and being shoved against the wall because of the wind. Horrifying at the time, hilarious in hindsight.

Summers here are painfully bad. No one wants to give a shit about trees and the costs that come with caring for them. I am surrounded by actual tree-haters, it's quite infuriating. It takes away from all the natural shade we could be having, you know? So, there's just lots of concrete everywhere, reflecting the sun on everyone's faces and adding to the summer heat. Since I can't drive a car (and there are no city buses here), I have to take walking routes that have shops along the way. They might have shade and water available (since by then I'll have already downed all my own water supply). I live in an actual desert. Can't wait to leave someday, lol.

Last edited: