What's the skinny, Daddy-O?

G

Gunneh

Original poster
What's up, Iwaku? My name is Gunneh and I'm the Chief of Staff over at Role Play Hell. Finals and Winter Break have been kicking the crap out of me, so I was actually surprised to find out that we'd partnered up with you guys! I see there's a radio show to check out and I'm actually in school right now for radio production, talent, and voice-over :D Fancy that!

I actually look forward to checking out more of the site and (hopefully) getting to know some of you a little better. Till then, enjoy one of the many, many .gifs that you'll probably see form me :D

tumblr_inline_mm75n5ZHr41qz4rgp.gif

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Well hey there Gunneh! >:3 We love kidnapping people from other places and swapping stories. Welcome to the community! :D

Hello, Diana! I would say that I love to be kidnapped...but that would say some very incriminating things about me that may or may not be true (shutupdon'tjudgeme).

Thank you for having me!

P.S. I don't know if you meant to or not but it made me all giddy when you actually said "community" because that's where my signature is from. If you did, we can proceed to being best friends. If you didn't then we can still proceed to becoming best friends only there will be a small stop by my Hulu Plus account on the way there.

Welcome to the world Of Iwaku. It is a pleasure to have you here and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

I don't know anything about Community, but it's totally on my To-Watch list!

Fantastic! You (probably) won't be disappointed!

Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, and that we can do some roleplays together at some point. ^_^

I'm only just getting over the Doctor Who .gif We'll be fast friends.

GUNNEH! *tackle* It's about time you showed up!

Join the Iwaku Radio Show group and pitch Cosmic some of your ideas. I think we can help him out. Also, Scott and I are scheduled to start recording a little after 3 CST. If you can get into the studio by then to join us over Skype then we can get you in on the segment.

There's no way I can :( School doesn't start back till next Thursday. I did buy a headset, though, so maybe my sound quality will be a little better. We'll have to check it out sometime.