Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
I was wondering: if one wants to make their post as appealing as possible to as many people as possible, off what site colour scheme should they base it? Something tells me the most popular must be the default dark one, but personally I've switched to the lighter option when I've realized there is one. I know there's probably no statistics on the matter, but I'd love to hear what theme do you use, and just to sate my curiosity why do you use it, apart from maybe aesthetics and the ease to eyes.

If it turn out there is indeed a dominant, be it default or not, would you work your posts' colour scheme to better fit with the theme? Would you change the theme to better view your posts?

I'm curious.

I use Daylight because it's light without being stark white. I have severe vision problems that make white text on dark backgrounds appear very blurry.

I personally use the Daylight theme because white-on-black makes my eyes hurt. I've definitely felt the frustration of people changing their font colours to white or other blinding bright colours, just assuming that everyone is using the same theme (maybe some folks don't actually know you can change it?). Personally if I'm coding something, I always make sure to manually change the background and font-color so it is readable to everyone. If I'm not putting together an entire post-layout, I just try not to change the colours at all. But Kat linked a great resource for if you do change it!

Reactions: Mollisol
I use dusk, because it's easy on my old lady eyes.

I've used Dusk from the beginning. I hate bright backgrounds.

Midnight all the way. 👻

I'm not sure which one I'm using exactly,(I think it's dusk?) but I prefer darker themes

I legit thought this would be a discussion about what's the most RPed theme here ><

I use midnight myself, just because I like black background, and Dusk is just a bit too light for my taste

I mainly use no color scheme on my post though, mostly relying on bold, italic, underline, and post size, for the same reason you're wondering as well: not everyone uses the same color scheme, so it's best to just be as general as possible.