What's the most emotional/heart wrenching music you've ever heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This mad me cry, I was so surprised when I heard it, You just couldn't understand.

Beefs just can get way out of hand, Just fighting and hating. Great rappers have died because of it (Lil Snupe, Tupac, Biggie Etc.)

Another on of favorites, I see a change just hope shit don't U-Turn.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

This song. This song stabs me in the heart like no other song. It brings me to tears every time I hear it. I can't even play through that part of the game, it's too much for me.

Oh, and then to make it even worse on my heart, there's this version:

• Thank You

This song is sad especially during the scene which it plays. For those that have not seen the anime I won't put up a link.

• Thank You
People can laugh at me for this, but it's still sad.

Yes...I do listen to country sometimes. X_X

• Love

I'ma just leave this hear. this song makes me cry everytime I hear it

A'ight, so the video I'm posting isn't on the Youtoobs anymore, but you can watch it here: Luciano Pavarotti's final rendition of 'Nessun Dorma' at the 2006 Turin Winter Olympics.

What you watch here is a man who knows he's dying, and has been given the opportunity to do the thing he loves most one last time. It's written across his face the entire performance, adding a bittersweet note to a genuinely awe-inspiring performance.

And as he belts out the final two notes and the orchestra kicks in to full effect, I challenge you to look at that magnificently bearded face and not be moved by the whole thing.

Well, at least one was covered elsewhere on these forums. It was.... this one!

But wait! There's more!

And... of course, you had to know this would be in there somewhere. Especially if you're familiar with his story.

Final Boss Music from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

The first time I played through that game, when this song started I was sitting there with headphones in hearing it perfectly clear and literally in tears throughout the boss fight and the cutscene at the end due to how emotional it was. I let myself get really attached to characters in that series, specifically Roxas. I was just trying to imagine what he was going through and I was just crying. Only time a video game has ever actually made tears happen o.o

It's the video/song that got me, and continues to get me if I even just listen to the song. A friend showed me it and it kind of has become 'our' song...and with some things we are dealing with, it's become even more powerful. Listening to it now is pretty painful.... ._. -stops the video-

• Love
Reactions: Dawn
This song brings back a lot of memories that I couldn't believe. Love it and hate it at the same time lol

THIS, but specifically when it played as Lilynette gave her life to protect Starrk :(

Mor sad music, cause I missed some big ones.

If you listen to the songs that come before this (Daughter of Evil, and Servant of Evil) then this song will hit you right in the feels.

Cause "Ai no Uta" wasn't sad enough T_T

This one's pretty moving. I love it, but I don't listen to it all that often because it can make me go all melancholy regardless of my mood at the time.

Aight. Here is my list:

Eternity ~Memories of Lightwaves~ from the FFX-2 OST
Yuna's Ballad from the FFX-2 OST
1000 Words (and piano version) from the FFX-2 OST
Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts II

Why these songs? I can't be the only one who thinks that Square Enix has this unfuckingcanny ability to find composers who make the most heartbreaking and emotional music ever. You listen to the song and you feel the whole god damn game's story right smack dab in the middle of your heart. All the pain and the sadness and the happiness. The love and the loss. Undeniably, these songs do just that.

Take A Walk by Clazziquai Project
This song helped me through a very, very tough time in my life. I wasn't just knee-deep in depression. It was over my head and I was drowning. This song invokes crying in me. Crying helped me filter all the terrible thoughts and feelings.

Home feat. Lee Sora by Tablo
This one is hella personal, deep in my head. I relate and it's hard for me to listen to it.

There's probably others, but these are the ones that come to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.