What's Rightfully Mine (RoxySmith & Faithviper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron liked the sight of Mila in Spencer's knee. Her head was sticking up from under the table. She looked pleased. The cat was a real lap cat, she weren't happy unless someone gave her the attention she craved. Aaron would always have Mila in his knee when he ate. He didn't admit it but he was a bit jealous when the cat chose the omega over him. Well at least Sammy would be faithful and sit by his side when he dined, as the loyal cat she was. But Sammy were no where to be seen. She was sitting beside Spencer.

"Traitor..." He murmured for himself when he saw the tail of the cat behind Spencer's chair, he then heard Diane's question.
"They are very social cats" just the start of the sentence was a bit funny. Hotch cats was the complete opposite of him. "But this is the first time they have met an omega. I think they're drawn to him"

Aaron was quite happy with the result. He never would have managed to come up with something if it weren't for the other alpha.
"Thank you Spencer, I'm glad to hear I'm not a complete waste in the kitchen. Hopefully I won't be sending you of to the hospital"

"I've read that animals get along with omegas better because they can sense that they are different from alphas and even betas, some animals even tend to get protective of omegas when they get pregnant." Spencer said as he reached down and lightly scratched at the top of Sammy's head before he started to eat again.

"Spencer never had any pets growing up, his father has an allergy to animal dander." Diane explained to Aaron before she placed her fork down. "Can you tell me were your bathroom is? I forgot to take my medication before I left the house." She said as she got up and picked up her purse, she would just take the whole thing with her so she wouldn't have to worry about it.

"That's quite interesting Spencer, where did you learn that? I know almost nothing about animal behavior, but I have learned to understand my cats" Aaron explained as he continued the meal. He ate much like an alpha should do, but he was already feeding Spencer extra. An alpha usually started to develop that behavior when they were mated. Spencer was already bringing that side out from him. It showed that they were right for each other.

"Of course, up stairs and the second door to the left" Aaron explained. He knew Diane also wanted to take a look around the house, that was why he had sent her upstairs. He had decided that he wanted to renovate the bathroom, to make it more pup friendly, but he decided to wait until Spencer and him was married so they could decide how it would look together. He also wanted to renovate the master bedroom with Spencer, and design a room for their pups.

"Are you getting full? You can have more? Or do you save space for the cake?"

"I had been playing a game when I was at the library when I was eight and picked out a few books on animals and they all said that animals act differently with omegas then they do with alphas or betas." Spencer said with an excited grin on his face, always happy to share what he has learned with other people, though he didn't get the chance to do it very often in person.

Spencer ate more than he would have if he had been at home since he didn't want to be rude, and it didn't hurt that the food was better than he thought it was going to be as well. "I think that I could still eat a piece of cake, so long as I don't eat anything else before that." He said with a soft laugh as he lightly rubbed at his belly as he pet the cats that stuck to him.

Aaron was a bit bitte when Mila decided to stay in Spencer's lap after his plate was empty. He had been sure she would abandon the omega when the food was gone, like she always did with him when she had decided to sit on the alpha's leg during dinner. But it never happened. Mila laid perfectly happy there, spinning when the human was petting her. But then again, when that cat carved attention she was determined to get it. There had been times when Aaron had been forced to quite what ever he was doing to snuggle with the cat. Even though he would never admit it, he loved it.

Even though he was a bit bitter, he couldn't say he was jealous. He was happy that Spencer got along so well with his small family. He didn't know what to do if his cats had been hissing at the new human.
"I rarely hear about omegas that enjoy reading. I know you already told me that you like to read, but it's amazes me every time" Hotch said as he dared to give his future mate a light pat on his soft hair. It didn't feel as pleasing as when he was oozing omega, but it still felt pleasant.
"Do you have any activities outside your home? Something that would make you socialize?"

Spencer looked up and noticed something off with Aaron, so he placed his hands on the table and gave a nod of his head. "I didn't care about it much when I was younger, but when I found one of my mom's books, I started to like reading more, mom says that it is because I like to challenge myself." He said as he resisted the urge to keep petting the cats in hopes that they would go to their master for affection. "Ummm...I like to garden, and I like to to go for walks. I talk to people online when I play chess, blackjack, or video games." He said as he shifted slightly and a light blush crossed his face. "I'm not very good at talking to people face to face, I get nervous and start to babble."

Diane was on her back to the dining room and couldn't help but to give a small smile when she heard the couple talking. "He has always been a bit shy and awkward around people, even when we use to bring him to story time at the library as a little boy." She said as she moved to sit down at the table again.

"It's okay, I'm not a social light myself. I'm usually home during my free time. Bars and clubs aren't really my thing" Aaron said and discretely watched his cat who was till on Spencer's lap. Her tail was moving in irritation that the human didn't scratch her. She let out a soft mew to remind the human that she was there and wanted attention. Aaron shook his head. Mila was such an attention whore... But he loved her anyway.
"I think you wants you to keep petting her" He told Spencer to make him feel comfortable again.

Aaron was back on his feet again, and yet again dragged out the chair for his mother in law. He had been told from a you gave to always be a gentle man towards Betas and Omegas.

"I hope everything went well. Spencer told me that you didn't enjoyed coffee, but do you want something else? Tea?

Status
Not open for further replies.