What's Rightfully Mine (RoxySmith & Faithviper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hotch was gentle with Spencer, he understood that the younger man didn't know how to react at a joke like that. Of course he thought Gideon was serious. Alpha's weren't famous for joking at all.
"That's good, because I want you to be my mate too" Hotch said softly. He only showed that side for family. He smiled again when Spencer didn't enjoy the alcohol.

"You don't have to drink it, it's just custom for me to provide you with it" Aaron explained as he refilled his own and Gideon's glass. He knew Omegas couldn't take as much alcohol as Alpha's. He had only planned to give Spencer a half glass of the wine.

"I'm sorry about how my father acted earlier. My mother was an Omega, she passed away when my brother was born. Her genes were weak and her body couldn't carry him. My father knew it and he loved her. He don't want me to experience the same loss" Aaron explained. It made since, how much he was counting on Spencer to be perfect. He didn't expect Spencer to forgive, just understand.

"Would you like some dessert? I was thinking about a Tiramisu for myself" Aaron said, to make Spencer understand that it was okay. No other alpha would let their omega decide what to eat.

Spencer was nearly purring when Hotch said that he wanted Spencer as his mate as well but then looked at his glass of wine and shook his head. "I have never had alcohol before is all, my parents don't really like to drink." He said before he lightly sniffed at the wine again before he took a small sip of it and managed not to cough this time since he was expecting the taste.

"It tastes better than I thought that it did." He said with a smile before he took another small drink before finishing his dinner. Spencer gave a sad nod at Hotch's words as he placed a hand on his own flat belly as he tried to imagine just what he would look like fat with Aaron's pups. "I promise that I'll try to get more meat on my bones so that I'll be in better shape for having kids." He said as he looked back up at the alpha with a shy smile on his face.

At the mention of tiramisu, Spencer pirked up and nodded his head, he loved coffee and things that had coffee in it. "I would like some tiramisu as well, it's one of my favorite desserts." He said with a bright smile on his face as he sat up a little bit straighter now.

Aaron looked over Spencer's thin body again. The lanky guy was thin, but it didn't look scary or unhealthy. He knew his future mate's body type were just thinner compare to other omegas.
"We'll have you looked over by a doctor to get advice how we should be eating" Aaron didn't say the wrong word, he really meant we. He would eat whatever his mate was required to eat. He knew how much support one needed.

He felt joy when Spencer said he loved tiramisu, he was feeding his fiancé his own cake in his fantasy. He had almost forgotten Gideon and was close to only order one Tiramisu so he could share it with Spencer.
"It's fine, it won't disturb me at all, Spencer you can switch seat with me, then you're getting closer to Aaron. I thinks he wants to share your dessert" the older alpha explained.

"But don't omegas usually have different dietary needs then alphas have?" Spencer asked with a tilt of his head as he thought over Hotch's words, while omegas would eat red meat, they didn't like it as much as alphas did and they preferred theirs a bit more cooked unless they were pregnant. He didn't want Aaron to get sick because he wasn't eating the right food, it would make Spencer feel horrible to know that it was his fault if Hotch changed his diet because of him.

A blush crossed Spencer's face when he found out that he was going to share his dessert with Hotch before he got up and switched seats with Gideon. "I've never been here before, do they have good tiramisu?" He asked shyly as he shifted a little bit closer to Hotch, trying to be careful that he didn't get to close so it wouldn't be inappropriate since they weren't mates yet.

Aaron felt calmer when his fiancé was closer to him. Even if they weren't mates yet, nor had feelings for each other he still felt protective of the omega. It was just his alpha nature telling him to protect any Omega he was close to. He was fighting of his instincts as he hinder himself from leaning in to the omega and smell him. He wondered how their life would be together, would Spencer be happy?
"I haven't been here in a while, but it was great last time, do you think your mother would like if we brought home a dessert for her too?" Hotch asked and ordered a Tiramisu and a cup of coffee for himself while Gideon took the cheesecake.

"Do you have any allergies?" Aaron asked, he needed to know the answer.
Hotch owned two seal pointed ragdolls. It was Rossi's and Gideon's idea. Alphas tended to get lonely if they didn't have a mate, so they suggested getting cats since a dog wouldn't work with their schedule. Even if a dog were more appealing to Hotch (a Rottweiler to be exact), he had start to like his cats. He knew omegas worked very well with animals but What if Spencer was allergic to animals? He didn't want to put them up for adoption.

"My mom isn't a big fan of sweets like I am, and she doesn't like coffee, she says that it's because of all the coffee that I drink that I'm so skinny." Spencer said with a small grin on his face as he tried to hold back the purr that wanted to slip for his lips, it was the best sign that you could get from an omega that they were happy.

Spencer gave a nod of his head at the question. "I'm allergic to Carbenicillin." He said as he shifted slightly in his seat and brushed his hair back out of his face. "What about you, are you allergic to anything? I have to make sure that I don't feed you the wrong thing or buy the wrong thing at the store." The thin omega asked as he watched his soon to be mate closely.

Hotch shook his head. There were only few alphas who had allergies. An alpha was superior because of their strong genes. It was rare that an Omega passed on a bad gene to a child, an alpha's gene would repair any fault.

Hotch wondered if he should tell Spencer about his family. No he would wait until his fiancé could meet his cats for himself.
He picked up the small fork and feed a small pice of the tiramisu to his future mate. He liked the closeness they had as he fed Spencer. His gently placed his hand on the omegas under the table, to ask him if they were to hold hands.
"I really hope you're up for a few more dinners like this before we get married. I was thinking about having the wedding during the summer, so you could start college during fall?"
It was rare for an Alpha and an Omega to be in love when they married. Some even hated each other, but once they got married they learned how to love each other. Hotch weren't in love, not yet anyway. But he knew that he would one day love Spencer. It would be easy to love Spencer, he already liked him, and wanted to mate him.

Spencer shyly opened his mouth and took a bite of the tiramisu that was offered to him, the purr that he had been holding back. "Sorry, this is just really good and I was a bit to busy today to make any coffee." He said with a light blush on his cheeks, though he was still smiling, he had been to busy trying to make sure that he looked perfect for his date that night with Hotch.

At the feeling of his hand suddenly being touched, Spencer couldn't help but to jump slightly, only to relax when he realized that it was just Aaron and let the other man take his hand in his own. "A summer wedding sounds really nice and it would give me time to get ready for school too." He said with a nod of his head as he laced his fingers together with his future mate's fingers as he imagined their wedding day with a smile on his face.

Hotch didn't want it to end. He feed Spencer small pieces just so it would take longer time. He had only tasted a small piece of the cake, he had been too busy feeding the adorkable omega. He was focused on the person in front of him, forgetting everything else. A piece of tiramisu was stuck in the corner of Spencer's mouth. He slowly leaned in to Spencer's personal space and licked it off. The smell of the omega was too much, he leaned closer to the young man's neck and gave it a teasing lick. He was about to bite down when Gideon snapped him out of it.

Aaron started at Spencer for a while, he had just molested the poor omega in public. He was quick to let Spencer's hand go, he didn't trust himself anyway close the unmated omega.
"I'm so sorry about that. I couldn't control myself. I think it's time for us to get back before I try anything else " Aaron said as he payed the bill. The alpha scent became stronger, he wanted to mate Spencer and he wanted to do it right then and there!

He didn't touch Spencer anymore that evening, if he did he was sure he would rape Spencer in the back seat of his own car. He open the door for his future mate. Just so nothing would happen he chose the passenger seat, the further away he was form the omega the better for all of them.

Spencer was happy with the little bites that he was being given, but when Aaron suddenly leaned forward and licked him, it caused a full body shiver to run through him and he started to breathe faster and his heart started to race. A soft whimper slipped from his lips at the feeling of Hotch's warm breath on his neck and he couldn't help but to bare his neck to the alpha when he licked at his neck.

A whine slipped from his lips when Aaron pulled away from him suddenly, leaving him in a cloud of alpha hormones that left Spencer in a daze, his light brown eyes looking more black now as he slowly nodded his head. "R-Right...mother must be starting to worry." He said as he licked his lips, following the two alphas back our to the car on a small daze still.

"Th-Thank you for ton-tonight, it was very nice." Spencer stuttered softly as he tried his hardest not to start presenting himself to Aaron after the alpha's little display of dominance over him in the restaurant.

Aaron was ashamed at himself when he returned the omega to his mother. He hated the fact that his hormones got the best of him and made him act like a feral animal. He had been so close to growl at any Alpha who dared to look at what belonged to him.
He didn't touch Spencer, not even a good night kiss on his hand. He needed to get back home and take a long clod shower. He knew he couldn't be alone with the omega until they were married.
He had originally planned on inviting Spencer to his home, for a dinner and then a evening together, but he knew now that there was no way he could do that without raping his future mate.

"Thank you for to night. And I'm so sorry" Aaron said and wanted to leave as fast as possible. It looked like the evening was a disaster, like they didn't got along and that Aaron couldn't wait to get away from the omega. It was rare for an alpha now a days to be this gentle. He wanted to keep Spencer pure for the wedding, he really wanted to it to be a white wedding.

It felt like a blessing when he finally got in to his own shower. He didn't remember exactly what he had said to Diane, something about a lovely evening... And inviting them both over to a dinner at his house next Saturday... Fuck, he had really done it now. Aaron didn't know how he could let Spencer in his house without taking him to the bed room. And he knew what would happen if he saw the unmated omega in his bedroom. He hoped they would cancel on him.

"It was nice to see you again, and it was nice to meet Gideon too." Spencer said shyly as he shifted slightly and stood next to his mother who watched the two of them closely, not about the smell the strong sent that both were putting off at the moment. He told both men good night before he gave his mother a hug and kiss good night and then hurried off up the stairs to take a cold bath in hopes of calming his own wild hormones and omega need to be filled by his alpha.

Diane glared lightly at Aaron once Spencer had left since he seemed to feel the need to keep apologizing for something that had happened. They talked a bit after Spencer was safety upstairs and away from the alpha, she was a bit unsure when they were invited to dinner at Aaron's, but still agreed since it would let her keep a close eye on the two as well as let her get to know her son's future mate.

Aaron really hoped he hadn't triggered a heat. He had heard how easily an unmated omega could get into a heat if they didn't take their suppressant and since Spencer were soon to marry him it was safe to assume that they were trying to detox him for the wedding. He was actually curing in the bathroom. The shower didn't help as much as he would like, especially when all he could think of was a Spencer in heat.
He laid restless in his bed, not even snuggling with the cats could satisfy his need for an omega beside him. The cats had left him alone in the bed when they tried of his twisting and turning. It was a hard night for Aaron to fall asleep.

-C.M-

Aaron had been too busy worrying about how he would not woo the omega he had just invited over to his home, right under his mother's nose, to even thinking about his other problem. He really had no idea what he should cook to his future mate and his mother in law. Frankly he couldn't even make a decent dinner. He was forced to call his colleague Rossi to guide him throw the dinner. The other alpha gave him a simple recipe of spaghetti carbonara.
'now remember, the spaghetti should be al dente' The older alpha said in the phone as Aaron struggled in the kitchen with the one of the cats screaming for attention. He had no idea what al dente meant. He knew how to read people and could easily place himself in the mind of a killer, why was pasta so hard for him?
He knew his guests would arrive any minute now. Normally calmed and collected alpha male Aaron Hotchner was actually stressed out.

Diane and her son found themselves the next Saturday standing on the door steps of Aaron Hotchner's home, just a couple of minutes early for dinner since they both thought that the alpha would need some help since alphas were not very well known for their cooking abilities. Spencer's father had insisted that he wear a special beta sent that would cover up his omega one after he heard that they would be going to the alpha's home saying that it might be safer for Spencer to smell like a beta than a mateless omega in the house of a mateless alpha.

Spencer hated the artificial smell of beta that filled his nose as his mother knocked on the door before she started to fix his hair.

Aaron took a deep breath as he heard someone knocking on his door. He thanked Rossi and disconnected the call. The pasta were only boiling, he figured it would be safe to open the door. The alpha looked happy when he opened the door to the omega and his mother. It actually smelt pretty good in the house and not like a complete disaster. Something was different with Spencer, his nose picked up the beta scent. It confused him at first, then he realized it must be a cologne to cover his Omega scent so it wouldn't end like last time.
"Welcome" He greeted, this time daring to kiss his fiancés hand. He did the same with Spencer's mother. "I'm glad you both found the time to visit. I prepared a drink for you both, don't worry it's non-alcohol. I'm not quite finished with the dinner yet"
He led them in to the living room where the drinks, fruits and a cake waited for his fiancé and his mother in law. Since it was obvious that the alpha couldn't bake, it was safe to assume that he had bought the cake for Spencer's sake. Aaron had picked up on his future mate's sweet tooth.
"If you excuse me, I just have to do the last preparations before we can eat. Please sit down and take whatever you like"

His cats who had minding their own business wondered what the commotion suddenly was about. They entered the living room one after the other. One of the cats walked up to Spencer. She was rubbing up at Spencer's leg while she was mewing to get the new humans attention. The other one sat at a chair and was looking at the new humans with wondering eyes. She actually looked a bit confused. Aaron didn't really seem like the type who would own any pets, so the cats were quite the surprise.

Spencer smiled brightly when Aaron opened the door and kissed both of their hands before they entered the alpha's home. "Thank you for inviting us over to dinner at your home." Diane said as she looked around Hotch's home as if she was making sure that it would be an appropriate home for her son and her future grandbabies. "So, where does an alpha learn to cook? Don't they usually leave that to omegas?" She asked as they walked together to the living room.

Spencer couldn't help but to groan slightly at his mother's words, sometimes she didn't know how to censor herself when talking to alphas. He sat himself down and started to eat some cake, only to jump slightly when a cat suddenly started to rub up against his leg. "Ohh hello there." He said with a smile on his face as he reached down and started to lightly pet at the cat and started to call the other one to him as well so he could pet it too. "I didn't know that you had cats Aaron, what are their names?" He asked, he had always loved animals but could never get one because of his father's alergies to them.

"When one is 30 years old and 30 years old and don't have a mate, you need to learn how to cook so you don't starve to death" Aaron explained.
"With that I mean reheat leftovers" Aaron joked but it was still way more compare what other alphas knew. "I hope Spencer can cook, because otherwise we'll be living off Mac 'n cheese or the rest of our life".

An alpha would never survive for long without a mate. The only reason his house were clean was because he had hired a maid to clean his house twice a week. Otherwise it would be a mess even though Aaron was a very tidy person. You didn't have time to clean when you had a work like Aaron's. The only alphas who knew how to cook (except for Rossi) were chefs. You actually needed to be an alpha to survive in a kitchen.

"The braggart your petting right now is Mila. She wants you to pick her up. You can feed her some cream, she will like that. The other one is Sammy, She's not shy, she always looks this confused." Aaron said and excused himself as he returned to the Kitchen.

The Cat Sammy watched Spencer with her confused eyes, as if she didn't know what to do. She gave Spencer a confused mew.

"That doesn't stop most alphas from just eating out or ordering something in." Diane said as she sat down in the living room and got herself a drink, watching Spencer with the cats with a soft smile on her face wishing that they would have been able to get Spencer a pet like most omegas had as a child, but since her husband had alergies, they couldn't get him one.

"Hello Mila." He said as he picked up Mila and walked over to sit down in front of Sammy as he smiled at her. "Hello there Sammy, I'm Spencer." He said as he reached up and started to lightly pet her with one hand as the other one pet Mila. "Such sweet girls you are." He cooed to them sweetly.

Aaron's soft face showed the beta female that she had a point but as an alpha he didn't like to admit it. He let Spencer play with his cats as he returned back in to the kitchen. He ha made it clear to his guest that he was the host, and they didn't have to help with the dinner. They should just enjoy themselves as he did the last touches for the dinner.

Mila was purring happily as the new human get her cue and lifted her up. She was still in the tall human's arms, enjoying the ride to her sister.

Sammy was more than pleased when Spencer walked up to her and started petting her. She was pushing her face towards Spencer's hand until she fell over a bit clumsily. She started to groom the human's hand with her sharp sandpapery tongue.

-C.M-

Hotch showed them in to the dining room when the food was finished. Even if carbonara was a easy dish, it was a surprise for them all that the alpha male hadn't burnt anything. The spaghetti weren't obviously al dente, it was a good thing he weren't the Omega. He pulled out the chair both for Diane and her son, he was an alpha after all.
"I hope it will taste"

Mila and Sammy had followed the humans in to the dining room. Milan was quick to climb up in Spencer's lap again. She seemed to like the omega very much.

Spencer was absolutely in love with the two cats as he pet them and let Sammy clean his hand, carefully making sure that she wouldn't fall off of the chair and get hurt. "Awww you be careful Sammy, wouldn't want you to get hurt." He said as he started to lightly scratch behind her ear.

-C.M-

When dinner was called, Spencer and Diane walked into the dining room and sat down once Aaron had pulled out a chair for both of them. Spencer couldn't help but to giggle softly when Mila jumped into his lap and he started to lightly pet her again. "Hello again Mila." He said with a smile on his face as he lightly hugged her to his body as he started to eat.

"Your cats seem to have taken a shine to Spencer, are they like that with everyone?" Diane asked with a smile on her face as she started to eat she was happily suprised that it was rather good, it wasn't the best thing that she had ever eaten but it was better than she had thought that an alpha could make.

Spencer smiled as he ate, his brown eyes sparkling in enjoyment as he looked from Aaron and then to his mother and back again. "This is really good Aaron, thank you for making it for us." He said as he continued to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.