What's one thing that should exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing says "I love you" like semtex under your pillow.
It would be hilarious to see random members of the US congress get transported tens of thousands of notes with the words "fuck you" scrawled on them every day though.

Teleporters kind of scare the shit out of me, to be honest.

They break you down at a molecular level, reassemble you with whatever molecules are available, and then there's no telling if the person who emerges is actually you, just someone who may or may not have your memories.

Yeah, I don't think I would ever want to get in one of those, as convenient as they may seem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want an extra set of arms. Would that count as a 'thing' I want to exist? Or I'd be cool with something akin to the harness Doctor Octopus uses. Whatever can get me multiple limbs that will help me multi-task efficiently.

Sonic Screwdrivers. The ultimately utility tool that could give people untold power...
But will likely be spent in long-distance debates and scanning Cat DNA.

Dragons for sure. Eastern or Western, dragons are so cool.
Pokemon. Or Chocobos, either would work. Then I could fly into work.

You do realise this would KILL everyone don't you? :P

Home Teleportation Devices. Could you imagine being able to see some friends/family that live far away by simply putting in some configurations?
Easy. Star Trek replicators.
A time machine, but one that's only capable of observing the past and not interfering with it. That way we could solve history's biggest unsolved mysteries while also avoiding any potential paradoxes.
Holodecks, anybody?
Virtual reality games, like the kind from the Chinese manga 1/2 Prince. That would be pretty darn cool.

*Gasps*

So many people with futuristic visions! I love all you people! <3
:3

Oh. I got one!

Politicians you can trust!

If only... :(

Teleporters kind of scare the shit out of me, to be honest.

They break you down at a molecular level, reassemble you with whatever molecules are available, and then there's no telling if the person who emerges is actually you, just someone who may or may not have your memories.

Sounds like you totally shouldn't read this... it's not your thing at all... just look away... nothing to see here.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hatsune Candy
Reactions: Fluffy
No need to be a dick about it. Geeze.
It's not nice to make fun of someone's physical appearance... :(

ff83bc8f8cbf400acd2559dc7623124f727f3595136e3b1d0aebcc1ee8d4c7d9.jpg

I would like threesomes to replace couples as the norm for relationships

:D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Depends, eastern dragons are much more benevolent than western ones. :D
But we'd still have the Western ones, and a Dragon War sounds like a horrible idea.

But we'd still have the Western ones, and a Dragon War sounds like a horrible idea.
It sounds like a great idea! The only thing that will unite humanity better than murdering each other in the name of whatever thought patterns we have is to murder other things in the name of whatever thought patterns we have!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
It sounds like a great idea! The only thing that will unite humanity better than murdering each other in the name of whatever thought patterns we have is to murder other things in the name of whatever thought patterns we have!
I meant West Dragons VS East Dragons :P
We'd only be hit in a crossfire.

I meant West Dragons VS East Dragons :P
We'd only be hit in a crossfire.
Excuse me sir? I don't think you understand the power of BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT. Nothing spells "victory" like 4,200 Freedoms per Minute.

Dragons appearing nowadays? Just scramble the fighters and hit said dragons with missiles locked onto them from outside of their damn sight range. Hit their mountain lairs with a few of these. Go home and make some dragon steaks.

... I wonder what dragon tastes like...

WHERE ARE MY DRAGON STEAKS. THESE SHOULD EXIST!

I've always wished as a kid that there existed some sort of window-wipers for glasses for rainy / snowy days hahaha

Reactions: Mu
Reactions: Mu and Pahndemic
Opal- Just find your other half. IMMORTALITY FOR THE WIN

Reactions: Mu
Hammerspace, and/or some sort of video game-esque inventory system.

Never needing to physically carry things ever again? Having essentially infinite storage space for all your belongings? Always having anything you could possibly need on-hand at a moment's notice? Never needing bags, or struggling to find clothes with decently-sized pockets (which are fucking impossible to find on women's clothes, by the way)? Sign me up.

Also, you'd never have to worry about being pick-pocketed, or having things fall out of your pocket, or having things in your pocket get damaged if you, say, get drenched with water for some reason.

Heck, I don't even need anything with infinite storage. I'm alright with having a finite number of inventory slots for the time being -- I'm sure technology will improve over time -- just so long as we start somewhere... OwO

Status
Not open for further replies.