What's one thing that should exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
So I'm pretty sure we all want something that isn't real to exist. It can be anything, living or not or just pure fantasy, just anything you wished existed.

Like pegasi.

I kinda want pegasi.

Dragons for sure. Eastern or Western, dragons are so cool.

Reactions: Mu
Pokemon. Or Chocobos, either would work. Then I could fly into work.

Seconding teleports. No more gasspewing deathmachines. Instant travel across the world.

Also, ftl capable terraforming ships. So we could start colonizing everything

A time machine, but one that's only capable of observing the past and not interfering with it. That way we could solve history's biggest unsolved mysteries while also avoiding any potential paradoxes.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum and Mu
WHERE IS MY HOVERBOARD. WHERE IS IT.

Something that grants immortality

Harvest jellyfish or something I dunno just give it to me

Politicians you can trust!
We already do. The ones who don't promise you the world and are honest with their convictions and policies are simply the ones nobody votes in.

3D glasses that clip over your existing spectacles

Large but lightweight items like big packs of paper towels with handles on the packaging

Soundless but powerful vacuum cleaners

A looser fit of ladies jeans whose pockets are feasible to use for storage

The elimination of straws. Because straws are nasty, Unrecyclable bullshit which hurt animals when they're littered (video trigger warnings: animal in pain, bleeding). Order your iced drinks in a paper coffee cup (better yet, bring your own water bottle) The sippy lid keeps the ice away, and with a rinse the whole thing is recyclable.

Teleporters kind of scare the shit out of me, to be honest.

They break you down at a molecular level, reassemble you with whatever molecules are available, and then there's no telling if the person who emerges is actually you, just someone who may or may not have your memories.

Virtual reality games, like the kind from the Chinese manga 1/2 Prince. That would be pretty darn cool.

Teleporters kind of scare the shit out of me, to be honest.

They break you down at a molecular level, reassemble you with whatever molecules are available, and then there's no telling if the person who emerges is actually you, just someone who may or may not have your memories.
Also, you know. "Transporting explosives on 10 second timers" sounds like a gay old time.

Status
Not open for further replies.