What's on your Christmas list?

• stable emotions
  • improved functionality
  • a sense of purpose in life
  • an actual sense of self-identity which is not volatile enough so as to come crashing down and cause an identity crisis after being caught off-guard by the tiniest little thing
  • the ability to make sense of how friendships work, so that I can use this knowledge to actually develop some
  • I would say "an A in That One Class that I'm barely surviving in and whose professor strikes fear into my very core" but uhhhhh finals week is mid-December, so by Christmas it would be a little too late to do anything about that

As for like, things that can be purchased with actual money,

uhhhh

Pokemon Ultra Sun or Moon is the only big thing that stands out to me. I originally figured I would just buy it for myself, but then I bought Odyssey, and I forgot that Ultra Sun/Moon's release date was right around the corner, so now it's like, I don't have enough spending money left over for yet another full-price video game to be a wise purchase.

Also Pokken DX looked cool but damn Switch games are expensive, and Pokken didn't exactly stand up to the likes of BotW and Odyssey in terms of things-I-want-to-spend-money-on, lolol. Still, it would make for a cool gift.

I'm tempted to ask for the Peach Odyssey amiibo just so I can unlock that wedding dress costume for Mario.

I'm also kind of in the market for a new turntable, but that might be a bit beyond my family's budget.

Also it's probably high time for me to get a new phone. But I have no idea what recent-gen phone I would want. Which makes it kind of hard to put anything down on a wish list.

So, I can't really name a whole ton of specifics. So far I've put a lot more thought into what gifts I want to buy for other people. XD (Although even that... isn't very much thought yet... given the fact that, these past couple of weeks, I'm amazed I can even remember to breathe with all the shit I have to worry about.) But uhhhh my family always seems to do a pretty solid job of surprising me with random-ass objects that are adorned with pictures of cats or Pokemon or the Beatles' faces and honestly I've always been pretty happy with that. XD

Reactions: H.P. Gaster
-a self-cleaning litter
-an epileptic machine
-time
-november 2.0

• A new Toronto Maple Leafs hoodie - My current one is kinda tatty now after being worn most days for the last 5 years.
  • A silicone neck and wrist seal system for my dry suit or perhaps dry gloves.
  • A nicely balanced Go Pro rig with room for my strobe lights.
  • A job with fixed hours and the potential for promotion.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
someone to bake sugar cookies with >:(

and a corgi <3

• Love
- A new laptop, I guess.
- A powerbank.
- Amazing cooking skills. To be able to cook anything and do so deliciously. I want to be the next Gordon Ramsay without having to go professional.
- My own apartment. A real apartment.

Ohhh Christmas list. My Christmas list goes beyond just things I want for Christmas though. ;;A;;
• Money to prepare for my incoming puppy in February
• My sanity back
• All the vacation time and/or raise or bonus from work
• New clothes
• New computer parts to upgrade my rig
• More time in the day and in the week
• Bathbombs
• A bath tub I don't have to share with roommates
• Chocolates
8D

I really expect nothing, and only ever ask for my kids to come and bring my grandkids along. But, if I were to make a list ...

A piano - never happen
A breadmaker - is a maybe

The rest of it would really belong on the thread that will no doubt come soon...New Year's Resolutions...stay tuned...

Art and books.
Or money for the above two things.

That is about it. I will be needing a new laptop soon, but I can always save up for that myself..so long as I stop spending money on art. My character need love though..

Due to my newfound interest in Dragon Ball, I really want at least one of those POP! Vinyl figurines. They're... kinda cute.