2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
My aunt and I got to talking about Christmas gifts that we'd love to get, including things that don't even exist. So, if you could have a Christmas list including things that aren't possible, what would it look like?

Mine is: (It's mostly items I wish existed)

• An 8 slot toaster, because 4 slots aren't enough for a family of 6. (They do have a 6-slot one though!)
  • A vacuum cleaner that shreds hair so it doesn't get wrapped around the bar and clog everything up.
  • An oven that automatically cuts off when the timer goes off.
  • Self-folding clothes.
  • An indestructible hand mixers. (I have gone through 6 of them in the past 5 years.)
  • Diabetic friendly alcohol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
12 minutes of silence... XD Toddlers are amazingly talkative.

Also an air fryer, La Creuset bakeware, an All Clad cooking set, a CAR (*sob*), more date nights with the hubs...

And a claw foot bathtub ;_;

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
And a claw foot bathtub ;_;

I had one of those in my old house. They were awesome for soaking in, but such a pain in the butt to clean.

A trip around the world, a coffee hopper with the steam wand and espresso shot puller, and a smoothie blender.

A new computer.. -.-

A big scratching post for my cat.

A really, really, really good pillow.

I want a new tablet. I was debating whether I wanted an iPad or a Microsoft Surface.

• Love
Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
Oh geez, ideal Christmas list...

-Portable charger and/or battery pack for my phone
-New headphones
-Switch with BotW and Skyrim
-New nice notebooks
-New laptop (though I know when I'm getting one, actually, but hey)
-Nice art of my alien species/characters

BUT I LIKE ZELDA MORE AND I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER WAY TO PLAY SKYRIM plus if I really want to play Odyssey I can borrow my dad's copy, it's fine
Your dad has Odyssey? Man, I gotta talk to my dad.

PLAY WHAT YOU LOVE FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

All of my children and grandchildren together with me for the day!

Jane Jetson's automatic hair fixer.
A bionic knee (pain free)
A miracle weight loss pill (That actually works)

On a slightly more improbable note, someone to share life with....I miss having someone to talk to and build tomorrow with...~sighs~

about 35 amiibos, half of which are likely rare....
a Ragdoll kitten or a Maine Coon kitten
a boyfriend wait how did that get there....

All I want are some socks. Just one pair of socks. Please.

• Love
Reactions: A.O. Taku
The heart of Santa Claus to brew a potion that probably tastes like candy canes and the tears of elves.

what I want to exist:
1. A really amazing art commission that is printed as a poster. And is framed.
And is one (or more) of my OCs.
And I didn't commission it, so it's 100% a surprise.
But I actually 100% love it so it will be hung on my wall.
But it is also not a depressing theme (but somehow all the OCs are in character).

(this will never happen)

2. A personal cook/chef who surprises me with all this food I didn't know I loved and it's healthy and I don't have to make it.

3. A person who's greatest joy in life is to help me do whatever it is I want to do, but mostly help take photos/video of stuff I want to make for youtube/image galleries/etc.

wow all this shit is really narcissistic. Px

My actual xmas list:
[spoili]
money. Honestly just a shitload of money would be nice.

But aside from that I have an amazon wishlist I gave to some people. Here it is summarized:
- fluidhead tripod
- really nice video camera
- bunch of DVDs/BluRays
- Some ps4 games
- Some CDs
- Some cat stuff for my cat that I'm too cheap to buy
- Some books
- NightWing hoodie[/spoili]

Last edited:
  • RAM and/or SSD upgrade for my laptop. 8GB of RAM runs out quickly these days. @__@
  • Ham! I like ham on winter holidays; turkey just absolutely puts me to sleep afterward.
  • Spending time together with somebody important to me.
  • A job. Maybe I'll get lucky with something seasonal this year?
  • Clothes, like jackets and socks, are nice, too. Gloves, as well...
  • Maybe candy would also be good. ^^
no this isn't in any sort of order, how observant

A maid. A sense of purpose. Motivation. Like a million dollars so I can quit my soul sucking job and actually have time for some hobbies and housework so I don't need said maid.

In all seriousness:
Gonna ask my parents for a pot and pan set, a nicer one than what we have. We're getting teflon in our instant potatoes.
Hubby is probably either gonna get me a nice dagger or some minis for warhammer or D&D.
And I'd really like roughly $300 for new clothes, because I haven't bought new clothes since I was a teen at home. I really need shirts that don't have holes in them and pants that actually fit me. I'd also like some warm winter clothes. Also socks and underwear. And maybe some actual pajamas instead of wearing all of hubby's shirts to bed...
Also nutritious food.
Maybe I'll buy a new phone for myself.

The heart of Santa Claus to brew a potion that probably tastes like candy canes and the tears of elves.

leave santa alone you monster

Heh. Yeah, I suppose I have a few items or so.

1. Purpose/Motivation. I'll take it in a pill, giant needle, but preferably... I don't know. Maybe a human being who wants my help, or confidence in my writing ability. Or both. I want both, please.

2. Art skills. I need this. My characters, I need to be able to bring them into the world of existence. I... can almost do it, but I need to be better. Good enough that, maybe, I can pay for commissions and not wholly rely on pages and pages of description... Oh, wait. I need money.

3. Money. Honestly... I don't need much. I would have loved to travel the world, have my own Kino's Journey (heh). But I've resigned that though, decided there are some very specific thing(s) I'd like to do, and I'm getting tired of waiting despite being almost halfway there.

4. A 3D model and pixel deckplan for my vessel designs. I have a hobby of making nerdy things like starships using creation engines, and I'd like to replicate some of these into proper images. Once all said and done, I'd love to just throw it onto the internet and give away the precise metrics, blueprints, etc. for anyone interested (it's a good design, so there ought to be at least one person who likes it; besides me).

... I suppose that's about it. If I were to write an actual list, well. Hmm. Another necklace, I guess?

• Love
Reactions: Vars and Joan