2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
What do you want to do or see or experience at least once in your life?

I'd like to see the northern lights and visit the island with all of the dogs.

I've always wanted to go on a cruise ship in the Caribbean or the Mediterranean! I will never give up this dream. D:<

Well first there's that pink plastic one, then there's the metal one with the messed up bottom, there's at least one more of metal, is that zink? Probably. Oh, and that blue plastic one. And of course those three small ones mom bought for the beach.

Visit all of the countries. I'm slowly but surely crossing the countries off my list. A world trip is the actual plan, but I don't think I will ever manage such a long vacation. I will be happy enough to see the world at all in smaller trips. :3

- Actually fucking finish writing something that isn't a short story
- Sacrifice puppies to Satan
- Actually get something published
- Sacrifice more puppies to Satan
- Start a business with sustainable growth prospects, invest in developing markets to ensure future profits
- Have Satan rise from the depths of Hell to thank me for all the puppies, cos its lonely being the ruler of the underworld but now he's got company

- Actually fucking finish writing something that isn't a short story
- Sacrifice puppies to Satan
- Actually get something published
- Sacrifice more puppies to Satan
- Start a business with sustainable growth prospects, invest in developing markets to ensure future profits
- Have Satan rise from the depths of Hell to thank me for all the puppies, cos its lonely being the ruler of the underworld but now he's got company
Please stay away from the dog island D:

I'd like to see the northern lights
I've been lucky enough to see the northern lights a few times, and they're truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen with my own eyes. Fingers crossed you get to make this a reality someday!

I really want to travel, particularly in Europe - the UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany. Maybe Australia eventually. It'd also be pretty cool to eventually publish a novel, learn some martial arts, and take singing lessons.

Reactions: Dipper
Well Hades got a puppy and Anubis got a puppy...gator. It's only fair.

Hm, bucket list. Publish a book, cosplay a Dalek(we're talking the full wooden get-up, not just a cheaty dress), go to one wrestling show(hardcore or pro), uh...I'm sure there's more. I'm happy I've been able to cross some off in my life already like fishing and gambling. I didn't get invested in either of them but glad I tried it once regardless.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
go to one wrestling show(hardcore or pro)

I highly recommend this. Not even that big a wrestling boi, but going to see Insane Championship Wrestling at the Barrowlands a few years back was an incredible experience.

Reactions: Shiri
-Dive with turtles and manta rays.
-Visit the North and South Poles.
-Acquire a third nationality.
-Open a safety deposit box for my passports and assorted world currencies so I can feel like James Bond or Jason Bourne when I open it.
-Be a guest on either Desert Island Discs or The Life Scientific.

Publish something and visit Scotland.

• TASTE HUMAN FLESH
  • GO 2 THE MOON
  • CRASH A WEDDING
  • DRINK AN ENTIRE GALLON OF KOOLAID IN ONE SITTING

Oh, base jumping sounds fun.

:cookie:

Weird desire but: I really wanna hug a bear.

I don't know how I would pull this off without literally killing myself. I guess I'd have to find a tame bear who's lived in captivity its whole life and is used to being around humans, and whose owners have assured me that it's friendly. And then I'd have to find some set of circumstances that would allow me to get up-close-and-personal with said captive bear.

But yeah. I really wanna give a big ol' bear hug. To a literal bear.

Get a book published based on one of my characters and give the first copy to my parents.

Finish and publish my game. Do horrible endurance, hallucinogenic, "supernatural" and sleep test experiments with myself in the name of research. Skydive or something to feel like I'm flying. Speak publicly without fear. Learn self defense. Win a fight. Date a girl who likes me and I like her. Go to Disney World again. Spend time in the mindset of a child with no worries or cares in the right environment. Of course, except for the first, they are more wants than needs.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and neptune
-travel far and wide + live in a great many places
-learn many languages
-finish at least one of my "forever WIP" books
-build a bitchin' cat sanctuary.

I also really want to hunt/kill a wild animal, and then cook and eat it. Normally I'm not into hunting or fishing, so this isn't something that I'm used to. But, just once, I'd like to have the experience of eating something that I myself killed.

Make the best pork bun the world has ever known.

Wait.

Actually the important part is that I eat it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: neptune and Dipper
Skydive. Visit Europe. Swim with a dolphin. Drive an exotic car. Have a three-way with my friend and his boyfriend. Escape the prison of life.