What’s on your Birthday/Holiday Wish List?

Floral Frolic

tired
Original poster
SLEEPY BEAST
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
I'm the type of person who's awful at keeping track of things that I want, so when family and friends inevitably ask "what do you want for your birthday?" I have no immediate answer 😂

So, fellow RPers, what do you have on your list, or are you just as bad at keeping track as me?

I also blank out and am like "uh.. pay my power bill?" Cause really there is nothing I want that isn't SUPER EXPENSIVE cause I can just go and buy little things I want myself. 😂

You really can't fail with sending me food and snacks though.

I also blank out and am like "uh.. pay my power bill?" Cause really there is nothing I want that isn't SUPER EXPENSIVE cause I can just go and buy little things I want myself. 😂

MOOD. I literally ask people to pay my phone bill and they're like, "does that actually make you happy" YES. I can promise you that paying one of my bills genuinely makes me feel relieved. Thank you.

My answer tends to be "food". My bro gave me smoked ham he made a couple of times and that was amazing.

I'm awful at receiving gifts, so I never know. I'd be fine with my friends and family coming to dinner with me and maybe they can buy me a drink, idk. If I want something then I tend to get it myself.

Yeah does uh… anyone wanna contribute to my car payment 😂😂

I don't have a list, and whenever someone asks my mind goes blank and then I usually give a dumb answer. But I'm also the worst because there are so many little things that go into how I feel about receiving gifts. For example, I don't want to tell anyone what gift to get me on "obligatory" occasions (like birthdays or Christmas). I don't want gifts, whether they are something I enjoy or not, if I'm just receiving them because the other person(s) feel they need to give me one. I'd rather not get gifts than get gifts someone felt obligated to give me. I do, however, love to receive gifts when the person wanted to give me that gift (which doesn't exclude the traditional occasions, either). I love gifts just-because or homemade ones or ones that show the person knows me.

But also money never hurts, and while it breaks everything I just said, it's always useful to receive.

Reactions: neptune
I don't really have anything. I would take some macarons though. Love those.

I made an Amazon wishlist for exactly that reason 😂 I would get Hella panicked when my birthday neared and people were like wtf you want. Plus I hate like asking for shit cause I think is that too expensive of a gift to ask for?? So I have an amazon wishlist or other list that's a wide range of prices so I don't feel guilty 😂 but theeeen I'm like what if they think I'm asking for too much😩😩 and I have to clarify I don't want all of the things on the list but it's just a list of options to pick
from.

Tl:Dr I'm an over thinker

I don't tend to ask for anything unless I really, really have an interest or a primary need for something. Something broken? Fix it if ossible or replace it if not. Something old but has memories that are good? Hell yeah.