CS What's Hot Ravenwood Heights

Status
Not open for further replies.
[stabs=bcenter|1000x400]
{slide=General Character Statistics|center}
Character Name: Portia Meilin Light

Alias: (Not quite sure yet. Will take suggestions XD)

Ethnicity: Chinese American

Star Sign: Pisces

Grade level: 6th Former

Sexuality: Straight

Theme Song: (If this were a movie what song would play when your character walks into a room.)
{/slide}
{slide=Physical Characteristics|center}
Height: 165cm, 5'4

Hair: Straight, dark brown, shoulder-length. Usually tied up in a ponytail.

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks: n/a

General Appearance:
Kristin-Kreuk-18_zpsvbdm21in.jpg

More:
{/slide}
{slide=Mental Characteristcs|center}
Current Goal/Purpose: Survive this final year of school

Aspirations: To reach the Olympics (swimming, freestyle and butterfly to be precise), then become a swim teacher for children (but few know her goal of teaching)

Hobbies/Talents: Swimming, memorising facts/details, going out for long runs/walks, photography, baking, hiking, talented at surviving with little sleep, is bilingual (speaks english and chinese)

Inabilities: Dancing, cooking, public speaking (especially alone on a stage)

Fears: Heights, spiders, cockroaches

General Personality: Portia is a smart, confident and outgoing person who gets along with everyone. She values loyalty, and will stand up for her friends even when they are at fault. Portia smiles often and is always optimistic, viewing the glass as half full rather than half empty.

Inner Personality: Portia has a sense of self-preservation due to bullying when she was younger, so if her own reputation is on the line she tends to lie low, hope it goes away or push it onto someone else. She would never intentionally hurt anyone without being provoked first, though Portia hasn't made it to where she is without a few sacrifices and she is aware of this. However, she is also aware of the fact that she would like to survive this final year in one piece. It doesn't really help that she values loyalty and (most of the time) she has loyal friends.
{/slide}
{slide=Historic Background|center}
General History: Portia has an older sister who is 12 years older than her and has always been extremely successful within the entertainment industry. This often meant that Portia was overshadowed by her older sister's successes, and while she hated this growing up she now counts this as a blessing. As most of the attention and fame is focused on her older sister, Portia is able to slip under the radar many times, focusing on what she wants rather than what the public wants to see.

Portia's mother is an actress and model and her sister grew up as a child model, so it only seemed fitting that Portia followed suit. Nowadays, under the persuasion of her mother, she continues to pick up modelling gigs every once in a while. If she had her own way, she'd rather not do them at all and focus on her swimming instead.

Ever since Portia was very young her mother divided her time in between China and the US, often taking on roles overseas for many months, if not a few years at a time. Portia grew up closer to her father who was able to stay home more often. Nowadays, as their popularity continues to grow, neither parent is home at all. Any time that they are they attempt to spoil her to make up for their absences, but their extravagant gifts are never close to what Portia would actually want. Naming a close adult figure in Portia's life is complicated, to say the least.

Family History: Portia's mother is Chinese and her father is American, but both her parents were born in the US and grew up in higher middle class families. Despite this, both managed to make names for themselves as a top actress/model and director respectively, and are now extremely well known and sought after for their roles.
{/slide}
{slide=Relationships|center}
Crush/Love Interest: N/A (at the moment)

Best Friends: Open

Friends: Open

Frienemy: Open

Enemies: Open

Family: Open - Please let me know via PM or post in this thread~
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Sorry! I said I'd get it done yesterday but that didn't happen... Here's my character though. General personality needs a bit of work but it's late right now so I'll edit it later. Also got some empty spaces which I'll do then too. Most of the important sections are done though :)

Let me know if anyone would like their character to have a specific relationship with Portia. I wouldn't mind editing her historic background to fit!

Last edited:
Reactions: PhantomThief715
right now shayla and I are trying to figure out our cs's

Girls naturally although I was debating on doing a male...

Girls naturally although I was debating on doing a male...
Hmm... So far we have two guys and two girls I believe. So you could go either way. I'd like to keep it even or as close as I can.

this is a wip, i'll finish it later if you dont mind

tumblr_npgbtmlUhj1u38wjvo1_500.gif

Leo Gallahgar

General

Legal Name: Leo Gallahgar
School Roll Name: Gaibrielle Banks
Alias: "Gabe" to friends, "The Edge Lord" to Hot Heights
Star Sign: Virgo
Grade: 6th Former
Sexuality: Homoromantic (romantically attracted to the
same gender), Asexual (not attracted to any gender, sexually).
Ethnicity: American
Theme Song

Physical Appearance

tumblr_o29zaibkGr1v7k5feo1_500.jpg

Height and Weight; 6'1, 160lbs

Personality and History

[/div]

• Useful
Paint me interested. I will have my CS figured out soon-ish; Male most definitely.

Paint me interested. I will have my CS figured out soon-ish; Male most definitely.
Okay that's good can't wait to see what you've got.

Is there a planned date for when sign ups close or until there's enough characters or just whenever? I know I still haven't quite finished my character so if there's any idea of a closing date I'll definitely get it done before then XD (I'll still get it done regardless ;P)

Is there a planned date for when sign ups close or until there's enough characters or just whenever? I know I still haven't quite finished my character so if there's any idea of a closing date I'll definitely get it done before then XD (I'll still get it done regardless ;P)
I'd say this weekend. I'd love to get everything started before next week.

I just finished! I know I said I'd finish earlier, but things came up ; n ;

If anyone wants to have relationships with my Riley, just let me know!! ^^

[stabs=bcenter|1000x400]
{slide=General Character Statistics|center}
Character Name: Portia Meilin Light

Alias: (Not quite sure yet. Will take suggestions XD)

Ethnicity: Chinese American

Star Sign: Pisces

Grade level: 6th Former

Sexuality: Straight

Theme Song: (If this were a movie what song would play when your character walks into a room.)
{/slide}
{slide=Physical Characteristics|center}
Height: 165cm, 5'4

Hair: Straight, dark brown, shoulder-length. Usually tied up in a ponytail.

Eyes: Hazel

Distinguishing Marks: n/a

General Appearance:
Kristin-Kreuk-18_zpsvbdm21in.jpg

More:
{/slide}
{slide=Mental Characteristcs|center}
Current Goal/Purpose: Survive this final year of school

Aspirations: To reach the Olympics (swimming, freestyle and butterfly to be precise), then become a swim teacher for children (but few know her goal of teaching)

Hobbies/Talents: Swimming, memorising facts/details, going out for long runs/walks, photography, baking, hiking, talented at surviving with little sleep, is bilingual (speaks english and chinese)

Inabilities: Dancing, cooking, public speaking (especially alone on a stage)

Fears: Heights, spiders, cockroaches

General Personality: Portia is a smart, confident and outgoing person who gets along with everyone. She values loyalty, and will stand up for her friends even when they are at fault. Portia smiles often and is always optimistic, viewing the glass as half full rather than half empty.

Inner Personality: Portia has a sense of self-preservation due to bullying when she was younger, so if her own reputation is on the line she tends to lie low, hope it goes away or push it onto someone else. She would never intentionally hurt anyone without being provoked first, though Portia hasn't made it to where she is without sacrifices and she is aware of this. However, she is also aware of the fact that she would like to survive this final year in one piece. It doesn't really help that she values loyalty and (most of the time) she has loyal friends.
{/slide}
{slide=Historic Background|center}
General History: Portia has an older sister who is 12 years older than her and has always been extremely successful within the entertainment industry. This often meant that Portia was overshadowed by her older sister's successes, and while she ahted this growing up she now counts this as a blessing. As most of the attention and fame is focused on her older sister, Portia is able to slip under the radar many times, focusing on what she wants rather than what the public wants to see.

Portia's mother is an actress and model and her sister grew up as a child model, so it only seemed fitting that Portia followed suit. Nowadays, under the persuasion of her mother, she continues to pick up modelling gigs every once in a while. If she had her own way, she'd rather not do them at all.

Ever since Portia was very young her mother divided her time in between China and the US, often taking on roles overseas for many months, if not a few years at a time. Portia grew up closer to her father who was able to stay home more often. Nowadays, as their popularity continues to grow, neither parent is home at all. Any time that they are they attempt to spoil her to make up for their absences, but their extravagant gifts are never close to what Portia would actually want. Naming a close adult figure in Portia's life is complicated, to say the least.

Family History: Portia's mother is Chinese and her father is American, but both her parents were born in the US and grew up in higher middle class families. Despite this, both managed to make names for themselves as a top actress/model and director respectively, and are now extremely well known and sought after for their roles.
{/slide}
{slide=Relationships|center}
(every oc MUST be on your list some way or another.)

Crush/Love Interest: (boyfriend or girlfriend or your crush goes here. Clarify which is which.)

Best Friends:

Friends:

Frienemy: (Love hate relationship or you guys are friends but become enemies when it comes to work or family related things. This could also be that secret friend. Clarify they type when adding names.)

Enemies:

Family: (This is only need if another oc is a relative.)
{/slide}
[/stabs]

Sorry! I said I'd get it done yesterday but that didn't happen... Here's my character though. General personality needs a bit of work but it's late right now so I'll edit it later. Also got some empty spaces which I'll do then too. Most of the important sections are done though :)

Let me know if anyone would like their character to have a specific relationship with Portia. I wouldn't mind editing her historic background to fit!

Cory BFF or friend which ever you think fits them best.

Cory BFF or friend which ever you think fits them best.
BFF sounds good! :)

I just finished! I know I said I'd finish earlier, but things came up ; n ;

If anyone wants to have relationships with my Riley, just let me know!! ^^
What about a childhood friendship/acquaintanceship between Portia and Riley? Since they both modelled as children maybe they met somewhere xD Just a random thought. (Also Tsukki reindeer omg<3)

Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
I'm actually really interested in this role play! I should have a character (or two) up in the next two/three days~

Status
Not open for further replies.