What's good in the hood?

• Thread starter Cecilia_Agnarsson
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cecilia_Agnarsson

Original poster
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is having a lovely day. Since I have some downtime right now, I thought that I would introduce myself. My name is Cecilia_Agarsson, Cecilia for short. I came over here due to the sudden closing of another site that I held very dear to my heart. Many others from that site have moved over here. It was a very long day yesterday, collecting RPs and the like from that site.

Anyway, on a lighter note, RPing is really fun. I don't really look at it as roleplaying but as a place that I can express my creative side through writing. I like fantasy, sci-fi, certain slice of life, etc. Don't be afraid to talk to me. I'm very welcoming and I love talking to people. :3

I hope you all have a lovely day.

Cecilia

Reactions: Bucky
First, Princess Mononoke <3

Secondly, welcome to the site Cecilia! It just so happens that there are specific sections just for fantasy, sci-fi, and slice of life! Why not take a look around to see if there is anything that interests you? Or how about work on creating your own role-play? You can always post your ideas here :D

Third, Princess Mononoke <3

what's good in the hood lol. So far your the coolest sounding person i've talked to except for Expllo. He's been cracking me up lately. Sorry to hear about your old site. Iwaku is probably better though anyway lol. the creative process is the best part about roleplay. I look forward to rping in the future. Oh yeah by the way i'm Bucky. You can call me Bucky or even Bucky. Anyone of those really, i'll answer to. If thats hard to remember you could always call me just plain old Bucky

First, Princess Mononoke <3

Secondly, welcome to the site Cecilia! It just so happens that there are specific sections just for fantasy, sci-fi, and slice of life! Why not take a look around to see if there is anything that interests you? Or how about work on creating your own role-play? You can always post your ideas here :D

Third, Princess Mononoke <3
First, Cecil Palmer <3

Second, thanks! I've been looking around. :3

Third, Cecil Palmer <3

what's good in the hood lol. So far your the coolest sounding person i've talked to except for Expllo. He's been cracking me up lately. Sorry to hear about your old site. Iwaku is probably better though anyway lol. the creative process is the best part about roleplay. I look forward to rping in the future. Oh yeah by the way i'm Bucky. You can call me Bucky or even Bucky. Anyone of those really, i'll answer to. If thats hard to remember you could always call me just plain old Bucky
It's nice to meet you Bucky!

• Love
Reactions: K3l
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku, Cecilia!

It's always so wonderful to see friendly, considerate people joining our community. I hope you find everything you're looking for and if you ever need any help, please feel free to drop me a line. I'll do all I can to answer any and all questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.