What's crackelackin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DraconisXXV

Original poster
Greetings, mortals. I'm pretty new to roleplaying so I'm hoping this will be a fruitful experience. I have characters from nonexistent plot lines and they need a playground to run rampant in. I also have a blog for my artwork if you want to check that out and to get a better idea of who I'll be roleplaying as, I have a Charahub account that is also listed on my profile. My original characters are based off of mythology and I can use them in fan based story lines or original story lines; I also enjoy throwing them into random shenanigans.
I tend to get a lot of inspiration from mediums like Dungeons & Dragons, Elder Scrolls, The Legend of Zelda, H.P Lovecraft and Mike Mignola. So shoot me a message if I sound like someone you'd wanna talk to~ <3

Thanks, loves ;)

giphy.gif

Heya, welcome DraconisXXV! Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite things as well. >w< Good luck finding some fun roleplays! If you ever need any help feel free to contact anyone with a red username (like mine) who is a moderator. Also, feel free to read up on our FAQ or Help sections for more information! I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)​

Greetings, mortals. I'm pretty new to roleplaying so I'm hoping this will be a fruitful experience. I have characters from nonexistent plot lines and they need a playground to run rampant in. I also have a blog for my artwork if you want to check that out and to get a better idea of who I'll be roleplaying as, I have a Charahub account that is also listed on my profile. My original characters are based off of mythology and I can use them in fan based story lines or original story lines; I also enjoy throwing them into random shenanigans.
I tend to get a lot of inspiration from mediums like Dungeons & Dragons, Elder Scrolls, The Legend of Zelda, H.P Lovecraft and Mike Mignola. So shoot me a message if I sound like someone you'd wanna talk to~ <3

Thanks, loves ;)
Hi, Draconis! Welcome to Iwaku. =D I'm glad you chose us for helping you gain experience in roleplaying. We have tons of helpful resources in our content forums, and no matter what writing level you prefer to use, you'll find someone, for sure!

If you need some help finding anything or even just someone to help point you in the right direction for luring people in to play with you, feel free to hit me up!

Hallo there Draconis! ^o^ welcome to us!

giphy.gif

Heya, welcome DraconisXXV! Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite things as well. >w< Good luck finding some fun roleplays! If you ever need any help feel free to contact anyone with a red username (like mine) who is a moderator. Also, feel free to read up on our FAQ or Help sections for more information! I hope you enjoy yourself here! :)​
Why, thank you! Isn't Zelda just about the best thing to ever exist? Anyway, very helpful of you!

Hi, Draconis! Welcome to Iwaku. =D I'm glad you chose us for helping you gain experience in roleplaying. We have tons of helpful resources in our content forums, and no matter what writing level you prefer to use, you'll find someone, for sure!

If you need some help finding anything or even just someone to help point you in the right direction for luring people in to play with you, feel free to hit me up!
Such warm welcomes! I thank you~ this is much helpful <3

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Heheh, glad I could entertain already! Thanks for the welcome!~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.