Online Availability
All depends really ^^
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
I want to make sure I don't end up breaking any rules.... And I can't exactly find anything

But what are things to avoid involving in sexual rp? Like obviously I see underage characters not being allowed in sexual scenes but what about animals and such?

Hi @ForgottenSoul

You can check out Iwaku's Terms and Rules ( Terms and rules) if you need further clarification on what is allowed or isn't allowed in a Star Roleplay. Here is a small snippet from the rules:

ALLOWED CONTENT IN IWAKU ROLEPLAYS? Iwaku feels freedom of expression is important. No restrictions. That means we allow cursing, violence, and sexual material in roleplays. If you are 13 or older, you are old enough to understand and be exposed to these things. However, we have strict policies on how and where that content can be posted. Roleplays with extreme explicit content and violence are advised to be rated with a warning to readers (see information here in the NSFW guide ). Sex scenes are allowed rarely outside of star sections but must be between members of the same age group. How rare is permitted is up to admin discretion - when it doubt, move the roleplay to the star sections. Sexual content roleplays must be in the correct age-restricted forums. We do not allow adults and teenagers to do sexual content roleplays together. Iwaku allows teenagers to explore this kind of content only within their own age group, which we call Bluestar.

You can also check out our FAQs . Particularly this part referring to Sexual content --> RESOURCE Frequently Asked Questions.

Hope this helps!
If you need further help, let us know. We're more than happy to help.
Reina.

Hi @ForgottenSoul

You can check out Iwaku's Terms and Rules ( Terms and rules) if you need further clarification on what is allowed or isn't allowed in a Star Roleplay. Here is a small snippet from the rules:

ALLOWED CONTENT IN IWAKU ROLEPLAYS? Iwaku feels freedom of expression is important. No restrictions. That means we allow cursing, violence, and sexual material in roleplays. If you are 13 or older, you are old enough to understand and be exposed to these things. However, we have strict policies on how and where that content can be posted. Roleplays with extreme explicit content and violence are advised to be rated with a warning to readers (see information here in the NSFW guide ). Sex scenes are allowed rarely outside of star sections but must be between members of the same age group. How rare is permitted is up to admin discretion - when it doubt, move the roleplay to the star sections. Sexual content roleplays must be in the correct age-restricted forums. We do not allow adults and teenagers to do sexual content roleplays together. Iwaku allows teenagers to explore this kind of content only within their own age group, which we call Bluestar.

You can also check out our FAQs . Particularly this part referring to Sexual content --> RESOURCE Frequently Asked Questions.

Hope this helps!
If you need further help, let us know. We're more than happy to help.
Reina.
I looked through it but I was unable to find anything in regards to what i was asking about

When we say "no restrictions", we mean it! The only content we restrict is the kind that would be illegal for us to allow, which mainly pertains to sexual content involving prepubescent characters (characters under 13 or otherwise focusing on themes of pedophilia). There are a few other things we would restrict but I don't think we've ever even seen any of those in my whole 8 years on here. Animals isn't one of them... as long as it's not baby animals. >__>

When we say "no restrictions", we mean it! The only content we restrict is the kind that would be illegal for us to allow, which mainly pertains to sexual content involving prepubescent characters (characters under 13 or otherwise focusing on themes of pedophilia). There are a few other things we would restrict but I don't think we've ever even seen any of those in my whole 8 years on here. Animals isn't one of them... as long as it's not baby animals. >__>
Alright thanks ^^