What's a "Zephyr?"

A

Arashi

Original poster
A Zephyr is a me. A zephyr is something different, but it's the Zephyr that you are dealing with right now...

You don't have to type out Zephyr every time you address me.... Zeph or Ze is good.

I've been writing and roleplaying for years now, but sometimes I still suck. I'm not really meant to be a writer; I do it for entertainment purposes for both myself and others so I try to make characters that are very real, and very flawed. If you catch me writing like an eleven-year-old, just smack me. Somehow.

Some other things... Um... People are fun unless they're mean. I like people. And sweets. My train of thought is always derailed, and sometimes I have a temper. My moods change based on what I've eaten, the position of the stars, and what minute it is. Oh, and I hate vegetables.

Please take care of me. :heart:

--Zeph

Hallo Zeph! :D Welcome to the site!

Also, you email hasn't been validated yet, so you should check your Junk Mail folder to see if the validation got lost in there. If you can't find it, just send me a PM and I shall fix. :]

.....Also, also, we have a member named Zypher. Now we have a Zephyr! XD This is awesome!

Well you are not a Zypher. Which is good because one of him is bad enough.

Anyways, welcome to the forum. :D

I like sweets, too! ,D

Nice to meet you Zephyr, I'm Sakura ;D

At first I was confused and worried that Zypher was being existential when I saw this thread title... but then I saw that it really was "Zephyr".
Anyway, hi and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
I shall call you Zeph.

You look like you're new, so I'll give you some links to hit the ground running!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Haha~ If you need any help, please feel free to ask! :D

Welcome Zephyr I hope you have fun here.

(Is it bad that I have a hedgehog with the same name?)

Welcome to the site, I'm an October! Nice to meet you *Knightly bow*

Get out there and find some awesome games to join! The forum is chock full of delicious RP action.

Ooo hai everyone. Thanks for saying stuff. I like it when people actually say stuff. Thanks for your support, tis appreciated greatly.

Um, but, why can't I get on the ooc board for the jump-in board?

*Squints* Did I grow a body double? Alas, it cannot be helped!

Welcome to the site! I am the Fabulous Zypher! Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you have a pleasant stay! :D

You're a dude, dude... Can body doubles be of the opposite gender...?

Zy is close enough to not being a dude for it not to matter.

WHO IS THIS ONE WITH ZYPHER!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST TRYING O GET BACK AT ME!!!

>=(

Hi Zeph ^.^ I see we are already a part of the same role play. It is very very nice to meet you! ^.^ I hope our fellow slave characters can become good friends XDDD

Ooo hi :) I had no idea where to jump in, but Selene's intro gave me inspiration.

Have I troubled the community with my choice of username?

No you haven't ^.^ Don't worry, it's just even I had to do a double take on the username XDD Like 'whaaat? is he pranking us XD'