R

Rojikku

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
Rojikku
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Male
How old are you?
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yup.
Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I used to prefer single partner, though a group Roleplay might be interesting now.
On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
Why does it matter if it's raining, if I'm inside?..
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
What? Wait a minute, who am I even talking with?
I know you're not the voices, they're much more interesting.
O-okay then.

---
Strange greetings aside- I go by Rojikku, I'm a 19 year old male who has Roleplayed since he was around 12. I, for obvious reasons, was quite bad back then. Regardless, it's not something I can give up easily. Unfortunately, my old 'community' is a bit...well dead, it's mostly just whores and spam accounts now. Like literally, pictures for money whores, I'm just just being insulting. So I decided it was time to look around a bit more, and this place seems entertaining enough.
My avatar actually has little to do with my appearance, I just edited that photo a year or two ago, and I think it looks awesome (Okay, I only photoshopped the eyes, don't judge).
I'm actually quite open to judgement, assuming it makes sense.
I despise insults- people tell me I should just say "I disagree" and then move on with life.
That's horsedung.
I will tell you exactly why the way I feel like I do, and damn it, if I'm wrong I want to know.
I won't be wrong, but I can dream.
I've enjoyed Magical Academy Roleplays for a while, though my lack of a partner makes my enjoyment of them completely irrelevant.
If I had to choose from the four elements, I'd chose wind- and kick any other person's ass.
My characters tend to be incredibly overpowered- I can explain them like they're just another person, but give me a sword and a character with cockroach blood(my new favorite), and I don't think much can stand in my way. "I make more with less", is what I'd like to say, however, I have completely lost track of if I'm overpowered, or just really, really creative.

I also tend to write a decent amount and consider it very little. Take it as you will. Congratulations on getting this far.
-R

Greetings Rojikku! Welcome to the site!