What your favourite kind of juice ?

S

Sakura

Original poster
fruit.gif

So my mom's making me drink this icky cranberry juice. She says its good for my bones or something. I'D RATHER DRINK MILK THANK YOU VERY MUCH. But ~_~ I have little choice. It takes okay when you first take a sip, but then once it goes down, it leaves this medicine-taste in your mouth.

ICKYICKY ;__;

What kinds of juice do you drink ? Which don't you like ?

PULPY ORANGE OR NO PULPY ORANGE JUICE ?

NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL ?

CAPRISUN ?
monavie_juice_fruits.jpg

I actually like Cranberry Juice. It's nice and refreshing.

Mostly I drink OJ if I'm drinking juice though, Pulp or no pulp, OJ is my favorite.

Now we've got that out of the way...

Apple Juice.

Apple Juice...or Apple cider...

Speaking of which...I think I'll go have some now.

I love Apple Juice, too ! :D
Because I can drink it like water~ like tons and tons of it at once and it tastes so good & refreshing ! :)

Orange Juice is awesome, too, but I like it cold and pulpy and only like half a glass ~ I'd rather eat a real orange :)

I've never tried weird juices like Blueberry :D Have you ?

Andd... ~ Oh yeah ~ Grape Juice is OKAY. Depends on which company you're drinking. And fruit juices are fun, too ! Fruit Punch <3

Except the really weird V8 ones that have tomatoes in them Oo That tastes too healthy for me. I like fruit juice when it tastes fruity, fresh and tingly~ :D

I like cranberry juice! Or cranberry juice blends!

I like orange juice and cranberry.
Cranberry is a natural diuretic ^_^ It IS good for you, Saku.
Pulp, natural, for my orange juice.

My favourite would definitely be blends of juices, so thick that you could become full just from one bottle. Whether they be berry blends, strawberry/banana or other such things, I've come to love blended fruit drinks as thick as can be.

Cran anything is gross. Straw-nana is win.

*puts on Random Fact Hat*

Did yoo know... pineapple juice erases fingerprints?

The police have the documented the fact that workers who handle a lot of pineapples eventually lose their fingerprints as the acid removes the skin flaws.

*poses in hat*

Asmupuu...that's...that's really scary... Oo

I LIKE STRAWBERRY BANANA TOO

and KIWI STRAWBERRY <3

I'd totally become a murderer if I didn't have an allergic reaction to pineapple.

Though, only happens when I eat it...

Well since my father is diabetic, we drink a lot of Crystal Light.
My favorites are: white tea peach, peach iced tea, and raspberry peach.
Guess the peach juice obsession started when I was six and I went to M&M Meat Shops for the first time (remember the free peach juice anyone?).

Peach or raspberry juice... or strawberry... or anything Kai/Katsugi drinks.

Anything apple. That includes pineapple.