What, You think this is a Game?!

The day arrived. He turned 14. It struck 12:00 AM...midnight. He woke up and looked around. "LET ME OUT!" the boy screamed. He hopped off the metal table and busted through the door making it fly off it's hinges onto a scientist who was walking by. He was killed by the force of the door. He stormed down the hall of the compound. "WHAT'S MY NAME!!! WHO AM I!!!!" he yelled so the whole compound could hear. He started punching through walls trying to get out of that place. He then screamed at the top of his lounges making windows break busting eardrums of scientists also making a part of the compound collapse. This boy had power. He wanted to get out and that's what he was determined to do. He held his head then looked up at the ceiling. He jumped up through the ceiling and flew away from the compound trying to find out what's going on with him. He didn't know who he was, he didn't know where he just came from. He clenched his fists as he flew looking for an explanation.

"Shit!", Michael swore as he heard an almighty burst of noise that rattled the hinges on his door and smashed the one-way glass in the interrogation room. he heard a glinting sound, not one of glass but of metal. The hinges had fallen out of the door. Excellent. He quickly used a tiny blade to saw through the rope that bound him. He ran to the door and kicked it out of place. It shot against the opposite wall in the hallway and fell flat. Michael walked out into the blinding light of the corridor. He'd had time to prepare his battle meditation while he was waiting and began to initiate it. His body went limp, but still stood firmly and his head lolled back and then forth. He resumed his original position, his brain having been put in it's place. He sauntered down the hall calmly in the midst of the chaos unnoticed. These people were getting extremely sloppy about security. He whistled a slow, off-key tune as he walked, observing the people around him. Scampering and full of fear. Michael had no fear. He was fear...

[Did we have plans of continuing this RP..? :3]

(well I did, but people seemed to have just dropped out...)