What you do when you're bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some may consider that boring.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Because being outside is worse than sitting on your ass inside and eating doritos the whole day while playing a gorey zombie apocalypse survival game. :P
This person get's it! :P

And reminder to everyone that Killing Floor is free this weekend.

I personally enjoy being outside but not alone and not when there is nothing to do. That is boring. Being outside with friends and being able to engage in conversation is not boring.

TV has always been my perfect go-to bored thing. I love watching shows/movies and I will never run out of those.

HEY BORED PEOPLE! If you want to do something CONSTRUCTIVE and awesome and help iwaku when you are bored (instead of making shitpost topics please dun make any more of those. ;_; Not this one though, this was a good topic. >>) WE LOVE IT WHEN MEMBERS POST UP CHALLENGES, EXERCISES, AND STUFF IN OUR CONTENT SECTIONS!

Gwazi and some of you other boredpeople could prolly do a lot of good helping fill in content for the random generators, or posting a new challenge every day. O__O

(instead of making shitpost topics please dun make any more of those. ;_;
What's shit worthy about giving people divine purpose?
It clear did it's job well, it got over 120 replies in under 2 hours. :P
WE LOVE IT WHEN MEMBERS POST UP CHALLENGES, EXERCISES, AND STUFF IN OUR CONTENT SECTIONS!

Gwazi and some of you other boredpeople could prolly do a lot of good helping fill in content for the random generators, or posting a new challenge every day. O__O
I might peek there later, I g2g soon though.
So no big effort posts for me for a bit.
That was sarcasm. :P

I write. Usually random stuff, often world information. If I don't have the energy to write, I play a (relatively) mindless game like ME3 co-op or Borderlands 2. Well, not really mindless, but something that takes little effort to play and appreciate.

I also watch old videos of some of my favorite youtubers. In particular, HCBailly's old LPs (FFVI, V, and Radiant Historia are some of my favorites to rewatch), BruceWillakers's old(er) Buffalo Wizards stuff, and random old Projared, Game Theorists, PBG, and Jontron videos.

If it's a nice temperature (15-20 degrees) outside, I'll pace through the grass and just think. It's a nice, peaceful exercise.

And finally, browse forums and lurk. Mostly Iwaku, but a couple other sites too. I'm trying to be more active here and break my habit of just watching and not participating.

Reactions: Gonzo
You've been playing the wrong games then. :P
Doesn't matter what video games (hell, I don't even play any at all), I'd rather do that than sit on my ass all day. It's healthier to go outside and have some time for spirituality.

You should try Wii Sports. :P

In all seriousness though I get that games aren't for everyone.

I sleep

• Useful
Reactions: Finhawk
I come here.

I make a fort and do whatever I usually do. Forts makes everything ten times better. :D

I sit and refresh the same 4-ish websites, waiting for something to happen, or for my friend to come online. Joining Iwaku was kindof partially to give me another website to refresh xD;

Read, sleep, watch videos. Sleeping is the main one though. I tend to sleep, a lot. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.