What would you SAY to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. No, us jerking each other off is not masturbation, and no it will not happen.
2. We both already know what our problems are, might as well not even talk abut them.
3. Go fuck yourself, and not in that way.
4. Take your sexy unnecessarily stressed ass to Dunkin Donuts, Serkies love Dunkin Donuts.

First I'd punch myself seven ways to Sunday. Just.....full-on beatdown.

Then I'd say the following:

"Stop being so angry and frustrated with your family. Especially if they're dead. Stop holding it in and scream it out. Tell them how you feel."
"Stop fucking up every opportunity you get. Pull yourself together!"
"Don't off yourself dude. Contrary to popular belief, there are still people here who actually care about you. Think of your friends!"
"You gotta get out more. Missing out on what this shitty world has to offer."
"Try to control your temper/frustration for once and remain neutral when speaking. Stay calm and think happy thoughts."
"Patience is a virtue. A very good virtue."

"But who's the clone and who's the real one?"

Cue X-Files Theme

And why would I advise my clone? Is he staying around?

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: SacredWarrior
"I get too much work, some of it I can delegate to the staff but so much of it is reliant on me spending time on it and I'm not able to with all these long winded meetings I'm supposed to attend. So, can you attend and take some good notes at those meetings while I knock out all the desk work?"

"High five?"

*High fives*

"We just technically self fived"

"... I love me"

"I love me too!"

"My god we have so much in common!"

"I know right! lets go get a pizza"

"Oh my god how did you know I like pizza!"

"Holy shit it's like we're the same person!"

._.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: foodforpigs
"Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's gonna die."

"Stop being such a bloody drama queen, for fuck's sake."

"Find a way to make it to that Paul concert ya sissy. You'll regret it if you don't."

I have a non-verbal code if I ever suspect I'm meeting with either a clone or a version from me from the future to confirm legitimacy. It's up to the future me/clone to respond in turn exactly as I thought it out.

After the confirmation step, all we'd do is refine a "Who are you?" "I'm you." "If you are me then who am I?" skit until we got tired of it.
Then we'd collab something, probably an ambitious writing project, or many.

Central is the theme. "Do you think you're better off alone?" "The answer is yes. A resounding yes." (at least in regards to a past relationship we'd both know about)

doesn't matter, I wouldn't listen!

in seriousness

"Good god, girl, get your shit together! You have all of the tools for getting shit together, get off your ass and use them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.