1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Luminosity, Jan 7, 2015.

1. I really want to be in a Fire Emblem roleplay with a bunch of friendly people and stuff, but I have no time to GM. I am already GMing another roleplay and I feel that if I GM two roleplays there's not going to be enough time for both.

What would you do in this situation? Roleplaying Fire Emblem is a passion of mine and I've been trying to find a roleplay like that for ages. Would you ask around the site to see who would start a roleplay like that for you, or would you post a "Seeking GM" thread in the Interest Checks?

2. PM @ElBell, I'm no part of it but I heard she's organising one and still looking for people. At least I saw an interest check some time ago.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  3. @Kestrel is correct! If you still do wish to join, just PM me and I can catch you up on plot and everything :)

• Thank Thank x 1