What would you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLAY THE GAME, DICKS.

*slaps everyone*

YES, HE'S HOLDING YOU AT GUNPOINT IN A NON-ESCAPABLE ALLEY, AND YOU HAVE PRECISELY 60 SECONDS TO REPLY.

NO, YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY.

YES, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES THAT THE POSTER ORIGINALLY FUCKING POSTED.

NO, YOU CAN'T TWIST THOSE RULES.

YES, LOSING YOUR SOUL IS BAD.

NO, YOU CAN'T GET A SIDE OF FRIES.

This isn't a complicated scenario, and you don't have to post. We want to read your actual choices, not your Basic Bitch ruminations on how the Devil's a "bit of a cunt".

*shoulders the original poster out of the way and turns her thread into a massive shitstorm*

You're trying way too hard to control forum posters, man.

You're trying way too hard to control forum posters, man.
Although it would be nice if people did play the game correctly, I wanted philosophical truthful answers, not nonsensical chatter. But then again this is an RP forum so I should have expected theatrics. T.T

... I'm really set on believing this is a game... >>

As this thread is tagged with a "discussion" tab that is what it is. Discussing what would happen if you were approached by the devil and were granted one wish.That being said let's stay on topic here, and avoid derailing it.

In all seriousness, if I were approached by the devil I'd punch him in the dick and say "That's for labor pains!"

Legit im not messing with that.

Like a few others I would engage him in conversation first. Mostly I want to witness the devil's abilities first hand, if any can be perceived.

As for my wish? I believe it was @unanun who spoke of touching the spine of a book and knowing it's contents. I would like something similar, only touch anything and know it's history. I think the perspective would be nice.

Reactions: Hope
Think of how much your life is spent learning (almost all of it :[ )... one could save so much time and spend the rest life in nirvana!

I bet the buddha made a similar deal with the devil.

I'm not quite sure that doesn't count as a superpower...

Although it would be nice if people did play the game correctly, I wanted philosophical truthful answers, not nonsensical chatter. But then again this is an RP forum so I should have expected theatrics. T.T
If you wanted back and fourth debate you should have put in the debate tag.

Oh, well I guess at first I'd freak out a bit if this is some Average-Joe of devils that we're talking about. If this is Satan that we're talking about, I guess I'd engage him in conversation since I am curious on his side of the story. Of course afterwards I'll make my wish, which as I pointed out would be me wishing for unlimited wishes. After that unlimited rule free wishes wish I'd then wish that this devil could never harm me or lie to me and re-engage in the conversation because I know that in the first one, this devil lied to me, and I want all my answers to be stated honestly and completely. After that immortality would be nice and easy as I begin to talk to god or whatever superior being is out there to get more wisdom, answers and knowledge.

If you wanted back and fourth debate you should have put in the debate tag.
That isn't even remotely what she wanted.

What you want, perhaps. And now that I've quoted you and pointed out a flaw in your comment, I've effectively declared nuclear war upon your mother's vagina.

So rejoice, you li'l scamp.

That isn't even remotely what she wanted.

What you want, perhaps. And now that I've quoted you and pointed out a flaw in your comment, I've effectively declared nuclear war upon your mother's vagina.

So rejoice, you li'l scamp.
The question is are these American nukes or North Korean nukes? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.