What would you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd wish to have a sit down conversation and dinner with him and get the run down on what really happened without the human bias.

Why did he rebel?
Did he do it alone?
Was it worth it?

Alternatively I'd wish for my soul to be well taken care of after my demise. Ya' know. Hell powers or something.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
And so my grasp for immortality isn't an option. This sadness me but that's ok. I would ask for endless wealth. After giving a huge amount towards ALL my family, even the ones I fucking hate, I would donate to several charities and some of my friends. With all that done I would leave my job and stop attending college. The remaining years of my life would be to take myself and my girlfriend around the world to see countless sights and beings. I would wish to understand the realm of the human with my travels and so once I was done I would write one final book on everything I would have learn and pass on with a smile. Damnation would be worth it if I were to understand the corruption of the human at long last. It's very psychological and I'm sure I explained it badly but that's ok, I know what I mean.

I'm pretty sure the devil would be a pretty great conversationalist. I'd be quite content without the wish. Besides, if we're going by popular christian mythology, I'm not quite so sure what could possibly be worth eternal torment and damnation. Hardly anything would hold up, given the temporary nature of our world and species.

I'd ask him to take Justin Bieber, Arianna Grande, and the chick who sings Fancy back with him.

I would wish for a never ending peace on the planet earth/gaia. I would add never ending, cause otherwise it might just be peace for five minutes and then wars would resume xD MY SOUL ISN'T THAT CHEAP!!

If we must give our souls to the Devil, and we have no option to walk away, I see no reason why that should have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of our wish. In economic terms, our soul is now a "sunk cost"—no matter what we do, no matter what our souls' perceived worth, it's gone and we should should just wish for what we would have wished for anyways.

So, that being said, my wish, and it is in no way worth my soul.

Normally I have a very specific wish laid out that involved immortality, superpowers, and more of the sort, but seeing as that's out of the bag, I have a second option in mind.

I would wish for my current talents in plot and world development, writing, art, and animation to be perfected while maintaining my own stylistic features. Essentially, that I could create my stories even better than how I envision them at my peak, and that I could do so very rapidly.

Absorb the contents of the book in full understanding by touching the spine. I want to know the entirety of human knowledge. If I can run through a library in one day, I can at least spend the rest of my life with profound insight.

"I wish that beggars were wishes and that horses would ride them, just for the irony. Anyway, see ya in a couple decades mate."

I'd wish for an eternally blissful existence, in life or death.

Wish for him to engage me in a twerking battle to the fucking death.

Status
Not open for further replies.