2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
You were approached by the Devil and told that you could have one wish. A wish that could solve all your problems or provide you with all the wealth you could ever imagine. You could cure a loved one of cancer, hell you could cure cancer. You could bring someone back from the dead, you could create world peace. All for the large price of your soul. What would you do?

Limits:
No killing the devil
No time/ immortality/ death manipulation
No manipulation of any celestial beings
No wishing for superpowers

You didn't say I couldn't ask to be god. ;D

I'd walk away.
It's most likely a scheme.

Reactions: Kagayours
@Asuras

It would mean that you would never have a place in Heaven or you would be exempt from the cycle of Reincarnation or whatever the end game of your religion is. Or if you don't have a religion then, whatever happens after death, for you it will result in being owned by the Devil and subjected to his whims.

@Ser K+
I believe that would fall under immortality manipulation and manipulation of celestial beings. ^^

Alternatively, we could actually JOIN THE FUCKING DISCUSSION.

*slaps Ser Kum-sized and Asuras*

I would wish for the "head" of every human family to suffer amnesia and forget all of the generational bias, religious dogma, racial grudges and social maladjustment that they enforce on their family members. They would effectively have to start again, under the guidance of their children/downtrodden spouses.

Like a global shuffling of the power-holders.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
No one cares about your bitch decision, Bitch.

I would wish for infinite wishes
Or if you don't have a religion then, whatever happens after death
You mean my body would never rot and be forever preserved?

Cool! :D

Wouldn't put my trust in him. He's got a reputation.

I just want a dog.

I'd also walk away. If he can't give me superpowers or the ability to manipulate time i'm not interested. However, say he had me in a dark alley with a knife out and was forcing me to sell me soul for something, i'd probably sell my soul to advance humanities space technology to where we could travel to other worlds within our lifetime. Space travel would be legit.

I'd walk away, because there's really nothing I want that's worth selling my soul for.

Just say no to the devil. O_O As tempting as it is, he is THE DEVIL and would twist that wish like a mother fucker. Giving any wish for one soul is not enough! You want a cure to cancer? It's probably going to involve the blood of newborn babies or something. You can't trust a being whose purpose is to cause strife in the world. D:

I'd show him my favorite finger and be on my way. A few single wish and a few decades to enjoy it verses an eternity in the most unpleasant and painful place imaginable as the big D's property is the very definition of a stupid investment.

I would wish for him to not take my soul. Suck it, Satan.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Soul is mine. The Devil is bad.

Go away.

Why must everyone assume Satin is bad? :(

PLAY THE GAME, DICKS.

*slaps everyone*

YES, HE'S HOLDING YOU AT GUNPOINT IN A NON-ESCAPABLE ALLEY, AND YOU HAVE PRECISELY 60 SECONDS TO REPLY.

NO, YOU CAN'T WALK AWAY.

YES, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES THAT THE POSTER ORIGINALLY FUCKING POSTED.

NO, YOU CAN'T TWIST THOSE RULES.

YES, LOSING YOUR SOUL IS BAD.

NO, YOU CAN'T GET A SIDE OF FRIES.

This isn't a complicated scenario, and you don't have to post. We want to read your actual choices, not your Basic Bitch ruminations on how the Devil's a "bit of a cunt".

*shoulders the original poster out of the way and turns her thread into a massive shitstorm*

Last edited:
Limits:
No killing the devil
No time/ immortality/ death manipulation
No manipulation of any celestial beings
No wishing for superpowers
Okay, I can work around these....

I'd wish for an item that grants me unlimited rule free wishes.

There is no rules against it and the way I see it, why have one when you can have a never ending supply?

After that though I'd probably wish for money, power, immortality, and a shit ton of things that have to do with dragons. :dragon:

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.