What would you do if you could wear an invisibility cloak?

Elle Joyner

Moop.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Political intrigue, fantasy, futuristic, sci fi lite, superheroes, historical fiction, alternate universes. Smittings of romance, but only as side plot.
That's right... Old HP is taking an extended vacation from magicking, and he's loaned you his trusty Invisibility Cloak in the meantime...

You now have the ability to sneak about without a single soul (well... I can't help it if you run into Mad Eye...) seeing you. What do you do? Where do you go? What shenanigans would you get into.

Have fun, but keep it clean, please - so everyone can play!

Me? I think I'd probably do some sneaking into theme parks... They're expensive as crap, and sometimes, you just wanna ride a roller coaster without giving up a kidney, you know? I would definitely go into one of those museums that has all that cool furniture that says "No touching" and just... touch... everything. Twice.

Probably be like you :'D but I'd head over to the zoo when it's closed and stare at all the pretty animals without having to worry about any crowd.

Hang around my extended family without people continually trying to small talk.

Keep it in my pocket in case a situation calls for being invisible, 'cuz you never know.

Ahem, not break the law.

I dunno, I don't really have much use of not being seen. Probably uninterrupted napping.

1. Buy an Ouija board
  2. Wait for my Mom and Sister to get home
  3. Put on the cloak and bring out the Oujia board, making it look like it levitated out and started going on it's own.

1. Buy an Ouija board
  2. Wait for my Mom and Sister to get home
  3. Put on the cloak and bring out the Oujia board, making it look like it levitated out and started going on it's own.
This would actually be hilarious and worth watching.

Become a poltergeist in someone else's home.

I'd kill a lot of people, rob banks, and then pull as many horrible pranks as I could come up with. No one would be safe.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Definitely break the law.

Oh and haunt somebody! That would be so much fun!

And of course I'd get revenge on people. (Look out old high school bullies :D)

I'd of course do research on it, or at least send it to someone more well equipped to do so, figure out how it works, and replicate it. Boom. Invisibility cloaks for everyone. The entire planet's in chaos.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Honestly, I had a hard time thinking of something, but I know I'd have a ton of fun following people who were about to commit crimes and get real close o them and whisper, "God is watching you..." and then proceed to put things in their way to keep them from being able to do what they were trying to do until they got so frustrated they gave up.

Hide myself from myself, so I don't cringe looking in mirrors. I'm kidding, I'm handsome. :P

I think what I'd actually do is cheat at board games. Yeah, I'm one of those awful people who will resort to cheating at board game when things don't go their way. In my defence, games like Agricola are damn hard, and I'm just trying to prevent my meeples from starving!

Edit: Note in case Lost sees this... I'm a lot better these days! I rarely ever cheat anymore, however tempted I am!

I may still attempt to cheat in minor ways from time to time though.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person