What Would You Do If Someone Ran Up To You and Asked...

Vii

The Synthetic Construct
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
Usually noon-midnight EST.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
"What is the funniest joke that you know off the top of your head?"

For me, it'd be,

"So, two cats are both sitting on a roof. But the roof is really steep, so both of them are slowly sliding down. Which falls first?"
*pause*
"The one with the smaller mu!"

Of course it's a pun. I actually used this one throughout high school and college.

It's not the funniest joke but one i really enjoy is pointing in a random direction and saying LOOK THERE'S A NAIL WITH MEAT ON IT and seeing how long it takes for someone to figure it out.

Reactions: Vii
The main joke I think of is a band joke:
"How do you tune two Piccolos?"
Answer: "Shoot one"
Because Piccolos are a PAIN to tune to one another. it's easier to have one.

When is a door not a door?
When it is ajar.

So a bear walks into a bar, settles down on a stool and goes, "Gimme a beer."
Bartender just looks at them and goes, "We don't serve bears."
The bear starts roaring. "I could rip you in half! I'm a bear!"
Bartender just says, "We don't serve bears, especially not bears that brag boastfully."
The bear reaches over and smacks the bartender with one meaty paw.
The bartender dusts himself off and goes, "We don't serve bears, especially not bears that brag boastfully or bash bartenders.
The bear is fuming right now, slams down its paw on the stool next to it, instantly breaks it.
The bartender just shrugs. "We don't serve bears, especially not bears that brag boastfully, bash bartenders, or break barstools."
The bear opens its jaw wide and rips a chunk out of the bar counter, crunching it into splinters to show how mean it is, unfazed as it swallows half of it raw and spits the rest of the splinters at the bartender.
Bartender doesn't budge. "We don't serve bears, especially not bears that brag boastfully, bash bartenders, break barstools, or take drugs."

The bear pushes away from the counter, rears back to its full height- And stops. "Take drugs? I haven't taken any drugs."

"Oh yeah?" Bartender asks as he crosses his arms over his chest. "What about that barbiturate?"

bar bit you ate

• Haha