Falcon

Adventure Finder
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
As I have a closing shift on Halloween I will not be able to dress up.

But I wanna know, for the people who will dress up, what will your costume be ?!

Maybe a person with an ounce of happiness, with a sense of direction in life, and a sense of purpose.

Or maybe a pirate. That could work, too.

Reactions: - Falcon -
General Gwazi Senpai :3

10930068_10153925180923266_7348819282434582774_n.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
Robin from Fire Emblem, and standing outside of my grandma's house handing out candy to kids with my girlfriend, because School Trip to the city where my grandparents live.

I will be dressed as an internet-addicted slob. The costume consists of me staying home and sitting in my computer chair wearing nothing but my underwear and maybe socks whilst watching shit on Youtube or playing video games. Same costume as the last couple years, but I don't mind the repeats.

This year I am mashing together some old costumes and going as a fantasyland witch. 8D

This guy. Although I still need to find the perfect hat.
2534265-the_dark_tower_22686.jpg

I was planning to do a constantine coslpay. But that entails shaving my beard that finally gotten to the point again where it is a manly and cozy for the winter. So fuck that.

I was planning to do a constantine coslpay. But that entails shaving my beard that finally gotten to the point again where it is a manly and cozy for the winter. So fuck that.
Meanwhile, Movember is the only reason to shave I have now that it's become socially/fashionably acceptable to have one.

Also, I'll be donning the skin of the world's most cherished bachelor I don't dress up.

• Thank You
I can't be bothered, really. Sure, I could do it simply to do it, but there are no small kids in this neighborhood anymore. Therefore, we don't give out candy.

• Thank You
A drunk university student.

I don't have any of my halloween costume stuff with me, so I might just do a quick and punny costume like being a 'ceiling fan' or 'cereal killer' or 'bag of eminems'

Purple Freddy from FNAF. For no reason besides it being a really easy costume to put together. Like I might have spent $10 on the entire thing. xD

I'm going as a samurai with a guy fawkes mask

A teenage hermit rolling around in bed with a laptop talking to people on Iwaku. Original, huh?

• Thank You
Gothic rag-doll! I even have a wig made of yarn to wear :D

I plan on dressing as Money I Don't Have.

Werewolf. I'm that guy who never grew out of his childhood werewolf fantasies. And the kids in the neighborhood love it.

Dipper from Gravity Falls. I need a hat, that's similar to his, but Halloween is in three days...

Status
Not open for further replies.