What Went Wrong?

S

Sweet_Temptation

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]General Idea: Lilah should have listened. She should have told the man no, and that she could slover her problems on her own. Though when she looked at the black leather bond book, she thought he was crazy. She had been toremented all her life over her twe seperate but beautiful eye colors. A dazzling blue and a earthy green colored eyes. She had always been small for her age and she was the target for all the jeers and taunts at home and shcool. So, the more she thought about it the more she be willing to give it a try right? Lilah had waited for the right time and once, everything was set up she followed the book words down to a T. Though something went wrong, and know she is unsure what to do, staring at this demon eye to eye.

What I want: Some one to play the Demon Male. Who is not afraid to get rough, cruel and have some more naughty scenes.

I am willing to do this with more than one person, but I really do want to try these plot out. :) Post here or Pm Me. Pllleeassee And thank you.

[/FONT]

Really? Care to take this up in Pm's to get the more fine details out of the way and any questions you may have.

Hm sounds just like my area. Rough and a bit cruel sometimes? I can definitely play that. ;)

If you wish to. I don't mind trying it with you too. Pm? <3

I'd love to do this with you. I mean my main RP character is a demon. And being rough.. is my middle name.

Ohhh~ Sure, Pm me? After you though, I think I'm gonna have to stop taking partners for it XD <3