2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Modern, Slice of Life, Omegaverse, etc
For me it was Spock x Kirk also known as Spirk, not shocking to anyone when they look at my profile 😂 at the time the ship name I was told was Kock and ummm yeah that lead to some bad Google searches and made my search history look SO bad. They're still my favorite ship and only one I ever wrote fanfic about 😂 I started shipping them I think when I was 13 so for 10yrs

What about everyone else? What was your first ship and do you still ship them?

Hmm. That’s a difficult one.

Before I learned about the gay? I have no idea, but one of the first gay ships I remember is Winter and Qibli from WoF. I absolutely despised Moonwatcher, and still do, and once I was taught that a man and a man can be in a relationship it was an immediate ‘holy shit they’re gay’

It’s not canon which makes me sad, Qibli and Moon are together and Winter is just a loner :,v

Reactions: Sorrelfur
Shamelessly, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake without even realizing that they were actually dating or whatever. I couldn't think of a ship name for them at the time either. I didn't really get into television shows until later in life, to be honest.

My very first ship was probably Kunzite/Zoisite, or KunZoi, from Sailor Moon. I was about six or seven at the time, so I didn't really know what shipping was, but I knew I liked them together, even after I found out Zoisite was originally a man and made female for the first dub of Sailor Moon, I still shipped them. Unsurprisingly, my next ship after that was Haruka and Michiru (Uranus and Neptune).

Zuko and my first female OC as a child lmao. Though I LOVED the Zutara pairing as well.

Easy question! :D Mine was in high school when I was like 15 and started playing a lot of Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm on PS4, which rekindled the nostalgia I have for Kiba.

Hinata was my fav girl in the show, so naturally ended up shipping the two. I didn't come up with a name, but did save a bunch of lovey dovey Kiba x Hinata fan art on my smart phone cx one day my friend was scrolling through my pictures and saw like thirty saved images of them cuddling and shit, immediately looked me dead in the eye and said "it'll never happen." ;-;

I didn't keep up with the manga or show, all my lore knowledge came from playing the games story mode, but I knew she kept up with everything, so it absolutely CRUSHED me to hear her say that. Haven't thought about the ship since than. =p

First ever ship? ...
Atem x Yugi.

To this day I still adore that ship.

Honestly probably one of the couples from the “My Scene” franchise. I was probably like 11. Can’t say I ship them because they were 16 and riding around in convertibles and acting like they were in college. But man those cartoon boys made me drool as a kid.

Also, Bella and Edward. Barf. Their whole relationship is just toxic and weird, so no, but 13 year old me thought they were couple goals.