What was the last movie you watched?

• Thread starter Moonlight Dream
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moonlight Dream

Original poster
What was the last movie you watched? It can be one or more than one, just whatever you watched.
Was it good or did you regret picking it up? I'm curious.

Out+of+the+Furnace+Movie.jpg

My last movie was Out of the Furnace. I enjoyed it a lot especially since I'm not really a Christian Bale fan though he did a good job in this.

All About Eve (1950) for English studies. Sounds boring and not usually my type of thing but it's better than I expected. Interesting movie.

Reactions: Moonlight Dream
Deadpool last weekend with a friend. The movie just doesnt get worse, only better with repeated watches. Only other movie that does thst for me is pulp fiction.

Before that though, fantastic beast and where to find them. That movie was fun.

Next i watch will probably be YuGiOh the dark side of dimentions. Or that sword art online movie. Whichever i get access to first (then logan o.o)

Because of Winn-Dixie (2005, I think) for family movie night. It was my kind of family movie, the type that's good for kids and still deals with adult material well, so yeah, I enjoyed it.

Watching Man on Fire right now. Watched Mulan a few days ago.

Next i watch will probably be YuGiOh the dark side of dimentions.
I want to watch that, thank you for reminding me. Now I also can't wait for the next Digimon Tri movie.

It was my first time watching it. :3 It was a good time.

I saw Underworld. It was... alright.

I am with children all day. Mine was Cars2. I actually prefer this to the original. An just before that was Despicable me. Love the minions.

I am with children all day. Mine was Cars2. I actually prefer this to the original. An just before that was Despicable me. Love the minions.

Cars 2 was great. I don't understand why it got such a bad rep :/

Cars 2 was great. I don't understand why it got such a bad rep :/

I find that if the critics LIKE something I won't and if they hate it, I will more than likely enjoy it. SO I use their opinions in that way. LOL.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Jurassic World.
It was... a little while ago, haha.

Yup... I cry each time...

The Continent (2014)

I got curious after stumbling onto one of the soundtracks: Pu Shu - The Ordinary Road, which I found when looking for nostalgic Chinese music beatmaps for Osu. Interesting movie, a bit slow, a bit dull at some parts, but it was a nice distraction from my studies which I was trying to crawl away from.

What procrastinating all doesn't bring on my road. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.