What was the first video game you ever actually BEAT?

First Game I beat with Help to my memory had to be Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time. Fun story is that's the game my father played with me from even a newborn just came home baby. He's who helped me with the game and later my younger brother.

The game I beat all on my own that impressed my dad. That was Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask it gave him a hard time hahaha. I believe this was the first game I defeated on my own. I've played many video games since then. Fun fact Majora's Mask is also my favorite game of the Series. So when it comes to the Nintendo Mario vs Zelda topics obviously I lean towards Zelda lol.

The first game I ever beat was either Donkey Kong Country Returns or Sonic Generations on 3DS(I know, the inferior version). I remember beating DKC Returns on the Wii a while ago, but I lost my save files when I transferred over to Wii U, so I had to beat it all over again(And no, I haven't finished it yet.) I completed the normal gameplay, but I didn't 100% complete it, so that's what I'm going for now.

Chrono Trigger for SNES! Still one of my favorite games of all time.

I mostly watched my brother play games but Chrono Trigger was one of the few I actually had to play for myself.