1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What up!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Amahla, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Hello everyone!

I'm Amahla, and I haven't RP'd in a very, very long time. I used to when I was about 12...and I am 21 now (eek!). Anyways, I've decided to take it up again because I truly enjoyed it, and I need to take my mind off of real life problems every now and again.

Since it has been so long since I have RP'd, I'm not 100% positive what I am interested in. My interests have changed, as I used really enjoy those High School RPs (hopefully you all know what I'm talking about, and that wasn't just me!). I'm interested in pretty much everything!

I don't know anyone on this site (found it on the trusty google-machine!) so say hi!

Amahla

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. hello *bows * and welcome i hope you injoy being here and and hope to rp some time

3. Yeah, scratch everything I said about my interests being different. I think I still have an affinity for academy RPs xD

4. Howdy Amahla! Welcome to Iwaku! :D Academy and High School roleplays never get old, man. >:3