What type of roleplay have you always wanted to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap that sounds like it could be actually really, really fun. Each player plays his god, and his own champion? Or is the champion another player that writes accordingly to his god's wishes... or doesn't? O_O

I call Harry Hamlin!

Like @Smo says I think it would be more fun to have separate players but if someone wanted to play both it would be the individual players preferences, I'm skimming over the Iliad on my kindle and clash of the titans was one of my favorite movies to watch with my father.

As far as clash of the Titans rp goes, I'd want it to be as open and creative as possible the gods would be original champions would be original everything would be up to the players preference and all the champions would eventually catch on to the gods games and band together to bring the games to an end.

• Love
Reactions: Smo
Harvest-Moon-Logo.jpg

Harvest Moooooonnn~!
I'm One x One exclusive, but I love playing multiple characters, so populating the town would not be a problem. It would be a simple, slice-of-life-ish roleplay with plottiness going on in the background (curses, quests, natural disasters, the Harvest sprites/goddess, etc)

I keep getting my chain yanked on it V_V​
Heard you talking about Harvest Moon
Like I wouldn't notice

I've always wanted to do an RP where everyone starts out nice, but they slowly succumb to their darker urges. In the end, I don't want them to pull through - I want them to embrace those parts of them. I want to see fictional characters burn, and I want to see everyone around them burn with them.
Is that bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.