What tv series would you LOVE see get a modern remake?

How do you feel about remakes?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Like, I know remakes can be annoying, especially if they're bad. But there's a ton of shows out there that could really use a second chance because they're first just dropped the ball for one reason or another.

What show would YOU love to see remade and done better this time?

So I loved Xena: Warrior Princess back in the 90s, but I bet they could do some really cool stuff with it if they made the show now with all the advances in special effects O:

I don't like remakes in general, but I'm open to being shown a remake as long as it tries to be something of its own and not just a reprint of the original to make money, and also be good of course.

It would be interesting to see a remade Action Man or ReBoot. I'm used to the 90s style 3D animation, but others find it dated. It would be neat to see new stories in those universes and get some visual upgrades.

I'd love to see a good Galaxy Rangers remake but I hope the writers would do something like She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, take the characters and everything and add onto them, give them development. Make them new and interesting instead of just remaking it in a fancy style with nice graphics but no story.

Remake the doctor who series!

They are currently doing a Buffy remake comic and I would love to see a remake of that.