What "trend" should make a comeback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psh. Chivalry.
The combination of qualities expected of an ideal knight, especially courage, honor, courtesy, justice, and a readiness to help the weak. -Google Definitions for chivalry.
hHge2m2.jpg

@foodforpigs

KNIGHTS HAVE EACH OTHER'S BACKS. JOLLY COOPERATION AND ALL THAT!

Now if all of you will excuse me, I have some non-Christian barbarians to put down whilst ironically ignoring all the stuff Jesus said about not being a lunatic mass murderer. TO THE POPEMOBILE!

Nice roast y'all. Now it's time to challenge each of you to a duel to the death. Omerta honor.

We already brought back public shaming and punishment on a social level thanks to social media shitstorms, so why not compliment that with public legal punishments? :D
... Shame on you for this idea Jorick.

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
... Shame on you for this idea Jorick.

Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!
Quiet you, or I'll make you wish you got off as easy as that septa did. Cersei ain't got nothing on me. >:[

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Reactions: Sansa Stark
Reactions: Sansa Stark
No, shhhh, @Sansa Stark has nothing to do with this.

*takes Jorick's crown and puts it on my head, drapes myself across his lap on the Iron Throne* I think matriarchy should come back. Long live the queen.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*takes Jorick's crown and puts it on my head, drapes myself across his lap on the Iron Throne* I think matriarchy should come back. Long live the queen.
*Kneels while sticking his sword into the ground*

THE QUEEN IN THE NORTH!

• Love
Reactions: moffnat
I want to wear cloaks again. I think they're awesome looking.
Cloaks are awesome ^_^ They really should come back. Elegant, mysterious, easy to hide a paunch under. *snicker*

7c71dd4d6199aaba2ead53f4dec0ffb7.jpg

I really, really like turtlenecks okay

; ;
I am mature enough to admit that the turtleneck was not the first thing I noticed in this picture.

I do agree tho. I like turtlenecks. They're comfy in long cold winters.

Reactions: Melon
Status
Not open for further replies.