~What To Expect When You're Expecting~ ((Reboot))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Lightning

Edgeknight
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Monday: N/A | Tuesday: All Day | Wednesday: N/A | Thursday: N/A | Friday: 9:30PM-12:30AM | Saturday: N/A | Sunday: 12:00PM-3:00PM *Times are set at Pacific Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Realistic, Romance, Horror, Modern, Scifi, Zombies, Action, Adventure, Fandom, Drama
maxresdefault.jpg

So one of the First RPs I hosted ended up focusing on the joys of pregnancy. I was thinking about creating a reboot of the RP. Thinking about doing a small group of maybe 10 Rpers (Myself included) to make a fandom of What To Expect When You're Expecting.
what_to_expect_when_youre_expecting_poster-1.jpg

I will do it! I would love to be a part of this and I even have a partner coming to be the Daddy.^^

@Dante the Unforgiven

Omg give me this!

Reactions: Blood Lightning
lmao, I would love to join this. I have a character who is a super hyper, obnoxious weirdo who never actually wanted kids that I think would be fun to play as pregnant.

Would we each make a male and female character so that we can pair up with someone else for the parents? Would it be randomly assigned, I wonder, or would we get to choose?

(It would be amusing, I think, if you also had a gay couple that spends far too much time cooing and panicking over their surrogate mother. Thoughts?)

How old are we having these daddies and mommies??? Like, at their youngest age, how young?

@Windrunner

lmao, I would love to join this. I have a character who is a super hyper, obnoxious weirdo who never actually wanted kids that I think would be fun to play as pregnant.

Would we each make a male and female character so that we can pair up with someone else for the parents? Would it be randomly assigned, I wonder, or would we get to choose?

(It would be amusing, I think, if you also had a gay couple that spends far too much time cooing and panicking over their surrogate mother. Thoughts?)
Well, I'm glad you have your character figured out.

And no, it'll be one character each with roles reserved. But I'll have to see how many people are interested first. If there are not enough people, then I might do that? In terms of coupling up, I'll let everyone choose their partners first and then pair up the rest myself if there are any unpaired characters/Rpers.

Yes, that would be amusing, but I think that'll be too much for a pregnant woman. A stressed mom means a stressed baby. Though I also wondered what it'd be like for a Lesbian Couple where both women are pregnant...That must be a hell storm (Which I don't plan on touching anytime soon.

How old are we having these daddies and mommies??? Like, at their youngest age, how young?

@Windrunner
I was thinking 20s to early 30s for the moms and late 20s to early and mid 30s (Maybe early 40s, but not past that) for the dads. But at the youngest, probably 18 and graduating from High School, though I do prefer 20+. But if everything goes well, I might do an RP on Teen Pregnancy, kinda like The Pregnancy Pact or if you're into horror, something like The Life Zone (Which is an Anti-Abortion Film).

Awesome! I love writing some oldies! xD @Windrunner

I'll be joining with @Akashi as my baby daddy ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: Blood Lightning
Seven so far. Let's see if we can make it up to ten

I think @Viscera is going to be my mon chouchou for this xD

I am in, I will play a dad

Last edited:
Well then.. Joining this with @Leucothea.

Already have my FC, which is Alex Prange. :)

If you have any room, I'd love to pop in!

@Mad King Jai, what do you think?

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Akashi
I am continuing the story of Everett!

2pobqdz.jpg

Woah, lots of interest...

I'm actually gonna back out of this for personal reasons. Sorry.

Wow, I didn't expect so much feedback. Looks like its a green light!

Woah, lots of interest...

I'm actually gonna back out of this for personal reasons. Sorry.
Awww, okay. Thanks for showing interest and I hope to RP WITH you in the future.

who ever needs a daddy I am making a male

Status
Not open for further replies.